www.amex.us/rsvpcash – Apply your American Express Blue Business Cash Card OnlineCredit Card
Application Process for American Express Blue Business Cash Card :
The American Express Company is sometimes referred to as the AMEX. It is a multinational financial service corporation. American Express’s headquarter is located in New York, United States. It was founded on March 18, 1850. They provide charge cards, credit cards, traveler’s cheques, and corporate banking services.
About American Express Blue Business Cash Card :
American Express Blue Business Cash Card is one of the best annual fee credit cards. This card rewarded cardholders with 2% cash back on purchases. Each month, the cashback amount will be automatically credited to your account. This card is also enabling new cardholders to avoid interest in new purchases for an extended period by offering an intro APR of 0% for the first 12 months.
How to Apply for the AMEX Blue Business Cash Card with RSVP Code :
If you have received an RSVP Code, then you can apply for the AMEX Blue Business Card very easily. In order to apply for the AMEX Blue Business Cash Card, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.amex.us/rsvpcash
- Then, on the required field, provide your 14-character RSVP Code from your invitation.
- You have to provide your Zip code on the last field.
- After providing all the required details, you just have to click on the Apply Now option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application process.
Rates and Fees of AMEX Blue Business Cash Card :
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchases: For the first 12 months, your APR will be 0%. After that, it will be 13.24% to 19.24%, depending on the creditworthiness.
- Penalty APR: Penalty APR will be 29.24% based on the market-based prime rate.
- Annual Fee: There will be no annual fee on this card.
- Balance Transfer: If eligible, then you will be charged 3% of the amount of each transfer or a minimum of $5.
- Foreign Transaction: For the foreign transaction fees, you will be charged 2.7% of the amount.
- Late Payment: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees up to $39.
Benefits of AMEX Blue Business Cash Card :
These are the following benefits that you will get with the AMEX Blue Business Cash Card.
- AMEX Blue Business Cash Card has good rewards with a limit. With this card, you will get 2% cashback on your first $50,000 purchase each year. On all the other purchases, you will get 1% cashback, which is barely below the 1.08% average for the cash rewards card.
- One of the best benefits of this card is that it has no annual fees. It is roughly $19 cheaper than the average credit card.
- In order to get approved for this card, you need good to excellent credit.
How to Activate Your AMEX Blue Business Cash Card :
If you have an AMEX Blue Business Cash Card, then you have to activate the card first. You will require your card details to activate the card. In order to activate your AMEX card, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of American Express.
- For direct access to the website, click on this link www.americanexpress.com.
- Then, under the My Account section, click on the Confirm Your Card option.
- Then, provide your 15 digits of the card number and 4 digits of the card ID.
- After proving all the required details, simply click on the Confirm option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate the AMEX card.
Also Read : Activate your Target Red Card Online
How to Make Bill Payment for AMEX Blue Business Cash Card :
There are several payment options are available to pay your credit card bill. You can follow these simple methods below to pay your credit card bill:
Online Payment Method:
If you wish to pay your AMEX Credit Card bill via the online method, then you must have an American Express online account. If you don’t have an account, then visit their official website to register your account. If you have your login credentials with you, then simply follow these instructions to complete your payment:
- By clicking on this link americanexpress.com/, you have to visit the American Express website.
- There, you have to click on the Log In button, located in the right-hand corner.
- Then, on the required fields, you have to provide your User ID and Password.
- You can easily save your User ID on that device by checking the box.
- After entering your login credentials, you have to click on the Log In button.
- After you logged in to your AMEX account, you can make the payment very easily.
Make Payment by Mail:
You can use the mail service to pay for your AMEX Blue Business Cash Card. You can send a money order or personal check to American Express to make the payment. You can check your billing statement for the payment address. Make sure to include your account number on your money order or check to ensure payment. You can simply send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
For the overnight payment, you can use the following address:
Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing
20500 Belshaw Ave
Carson, CA 90746
Make Payment by Phone:
You can also make the payment for your AMEX Blue Business Cash Card bill over the phone. You have to dial 1-800-472-9297 and follow the on-call instructions to complete your bill payment.
American Express Contact Info :
If you have any queries about the American Express Credit Card, then you can contact the customer service department.
Customer Service: 1-800-528-4800 (24/7)
TTY/TDD: 1-800-221-9950 (24/7)
TTY/TDD: 1-800-522-1897 (24/7)
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Reference Link :