eTUSD.org – Torrance Unified School District Account Login ProcessLogin Guide
How to Login to Torrance Unified School District Portal for both Students and Parents:
As the student or parent of the wards studying under Torrance Unified School District, you will now be able to access all the requisite information under an inclusive portal. With few clicks, you will e able to learn about the important dates, manage the classroom schedules, check for the PTM meeting, check the date of the extracurricular activities, apply for the provisions and scholarships and many more. From the parent’s section, you can download the progress report of your ward. This report will be shown in a more detailed manner with day to day progress and the areas of improvement that must be focused on.
For students, you need to have access to the eTUSD portal.
For parents, you need to register and access the TUSD Powerschool portal.
Based on Los Angeles County, California, Torrance Unified School District is the educational school district. Its headquarter is located in Torrance. TSD is notable for winning several accolades and achievements including the highest academic ranking in the whole country and winning numerous County Academic Decathlon. TUSD is notable for imparting quality education and focus o personal and extracurricular skills of every student. It boasts of having one of the friendliest and almost ragging and bullies free environments. Currently, TUSD has nineteen elementary schools, four high schools, one continuation high school and three adult schools with separate campuses.
Registration for eTUSD portal:
The registration process is completed by the school authorities at the time of admission. Post-registration, students are provided with the log-in credentials, i.e. username and password. These credentials are required for logging into the eTUSD portal.
Steps to log-in to eTUSD:
- Visit eTUSD.org in your browser.
- Enter the account Username you have been provided.
- Enter the account password. The password is the same password that you use to log-in to your school personal computer or chrome book. Still, if you have any doubt, immediately ask your class teacher.
- If you are using your system and chrome book, then check the small ox above ‘Remember Username’. However, no need to tick the box, if you are accessing from a third-party device.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
You can now access your portal. Check the dashboard and access all the requite features.
The only trouble that a student can face while accessing is forgetting the password. Also sometimes, there may need to change the password to protect privacy or to simply change it for easy remembrance. Whatever it is, you need to follow the same steps to make it happen:
- Visit eTUSD.org in your browser.
- Click on ‘Forgotten your Username or Password’ link beside the Username and password tab.
- On this page, you will find two options: ‘Search by Username’ or ‘Search by Password’. You need to either enter your username or your registered email address. The system will search and automatically retrieve your account information.
- After the system recovers your account, an email will be sent to your email address with a password resetting link. Open the link and click on the link.
- Follow the instructions as mentioned in the link. In the end, you will be able to set up your new password.
- Come back to the log-in page and log-in by using username and passwords. Your new account information will be confirmed.
Registration for PowerSchool Parent Account:
A parent or guardian, it is crucial to keep a close track of your wards’ progress and stats. Torrance Unified School District has designed a special portal called PowerSchool Parent to serve the following purpose:
- Student attendance.
- Student Grade Card.
- Class rankings and schedules.
To connect your PowerSchool Parent account, first, you need to register. For that follow:
- Visit ps.tusd.org/public.
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ tab under ‘Student and Parent Sign In’ head.
- Click on the blue-colored ‘Create Account’ tab.
- Under the Parent Account Details enter your follwo9ing details as per the official records:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Desired Username (enter the username of your choice).
- Password. (It must consist of eight characters).
- Re-enter the password again.
- The next step involves linking your credentials with the students’ credentials. You can link your account with a maximum of seven students. Credentials of each student must be entered separately in each section serial wise. To link, enter:
- Student Name.
- Access ID (Access ID or username allotted against each student).
- Access Password. (Te password you will find in your registered email address after admission).
- Relationship. (From the dropdown, choose the nature of the relationship you share with the student)
- Scroll down and click on the blue color, ‘Enter’ button.
Also Read : Direct Connect Price Chopper Account Login Guide
Helpdesk of Torrance Unified School District:
In case of any query feedback, concern or complaint regarding result syllabus, log-in process, feature or any issue or complaints faced by your ward, please do contact the help desk of the Torrance Unified School District immediately.
2335 Plaza Del Amo
Torrance, CA 90509.
Phone: (310) 972-6500.
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Contact Department wise:
To place any query or complain department wise, visit www.tusd.org/district/contact-us. Scroll down and select the department with which you want to establish contact with under Departments head.
You will get the respective contact point, email address and phone number of the concerned person from each link.