Florida Atlantic University has developed the FAU Canvas portal for its students and teachers. It is a course management platform that allows the students to gain access to their educational accounts online. You can log into the canvas portal anytime and anywhere you wish. Once logged in the user can gain access over a wide range of features that makes education fun to do the process.
Any active student at the university can set up access to the FAU Canvas portal. You can log in at the website of the Florida Atlantic University. In this post, we have offered a complete guide to the account login procedure.
What is the FAU Canvas
FAU Canvas is an educational platform created for the students of Florida Atlantic University. It is simply a course management system that packs enough space for the students to learn online. With the advent of the canvas, the student can now view their grades online, submit assignments, get in touch with teachers, and more.
On the other hand, a teacher can update data for students, interact with them, check their assignments, and view work schedules.
Requirements to Log in
For logging in you need to have the following information functional:
Internet– You should have a working internet connection to sign into your account.
Account– Only existing students who have an existing account can log into the Florida Atlantic University Canvas.
Device-The canvas website is accessible on any computer or laptop device.
Private Device– It is recommended that you use a private device so that you save passwords and keep private information secure.
FAU Canvas Login:
- To sign in you need to open the FAU Canvas website canvas.fau.edu
- Once the web page opens there will be the sign on the widget at the centre.
- After you find the login section enter the FAUNet Id and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below and you can access your account.
How To Reset FAU Canvas Login Credentials:
- If you have forgotten your password open the login homepage of FAU Canvas.
- After that look at the bottom right of the login widget.
- There is a link that reads ‘Forgot your Password?’ Click on it to go further with the procedure.
- Provide your FAU Net ID in the next page and check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Click on the button below and you can reset the password.
FAU Canvas New Account Creation:
- New users who are willing to enroll for an account click on canvas.fau.edu
- At the bottom right there is the ‘Set up a New Account?’ link.
- Click on it and the account self-service page opens.
- Select the ‘Activate your FAU Net ID’ button and the account activation section appears.
- Read some of the information there and click ‘Next’.
- Provide the last name, FAU Net ID, and date of birth and check the box below.
- Tap ‘Continue’ and you can look up for your account and activate it.
Read More: Access Your WMU Login Portal
Once you have read the post above you will be able to log into your account successfully. We hope you have a great time signing in.