www.debenhamsfeedback.com – Take Debenhams Customer Survey To Win €100 Debenhams Gift CardSurvey
Debenhams is a UK based supermarket retail chain which provides its service in the United Kingdom and Ireland with franchise stores in other countries. Debenhams sells a range of clothing, household items, and furniture. It has been known since 1993 for its ‘Designers at Debenhams’ brand range. The products are available at Debenhams has its own quality products as well as products of other franchises. The prices of Debenhams products are also quite competitive across all departments.
To provide the quality service and to improve their service in order to customer satisfaction Debenhams runs a customer satisfaction survey which is also known as “How did we do today” survey. If you take part in the survey you can win £100 or €100 Debenhams gift card. Going through this article you will be able to learn how to take and complete the survey.
Eligibility Criteria to take Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey:
A regular customer of Debenhams! Want to want to win £100 or €100 Debenhams Gift Card by participating in the Debenhams customer satisfaction survey then you should meet the eligibility criteria first.
- Your age needs to 18 years or over at the date of entry.
- You need to be a legal resident of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Should be able to read and understand English.
- You have a device computer or mobile with a working internet connection.
Rules of Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey:
To take part in the sweepstake and in order to win £100 or €100 Debenhams Gift Card, you need to follow the below survey rules.
- Purchase Receipt is required to take part in the survey.
- Employees or Contractors of Debenhams Retail or their immediate family member or anyone who is directly connected with the organization are not eligible to take part in the Survey.
- Debenhams has the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names.
- One person can take the survey at a time.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- By entering the prize draw you should agree to participate in such promotional activity and materials as Debenhams may require.
How to take Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey:
To participate in the prize draw you need to complete the survey first. To complete the survey you need to follow the below process:
- Open the official Debenhams customer satisfaction survey with the link howdidwedotoday.debenhams.com
- Now click on the “Continue” option.
- Enter the following information which is printed on your purchase receipt.
- Amount Spent.
- 12 Digit Code.
- Then click on the “Start” button to start the survey.
Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions:
The survey question will be asked related to your most recent experience at Debenhams. The questions are related to:
- How likely are you to recommend Debenhams to a friend or member of the family?
- Your rate of Satisfaction on a 5 scale.
- Select the department you visit at Debenhams store.
- Rate a few aspects of this Debenhams store, products and service quality.
- Did you face any problem during the visit to Debenhams?
- Probability of shopping in the near future.
- Select whether you used a few specific services during this visit to Debenhams.
- At last, confirm if you wish to enter the prize draw.
Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Entry Form:
After completing the survey if you wish to enter the prize draw then you need to fill the entry form with the below details:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Confirm your email
Post entering all the details click on the “Next” button.
How Winners are selected of Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The winners will be selected by Debenhams through an automated system within 7 days from the closing date of the prize draw.
How Winners will be notified:
The winners will be notified within 7 days from the closing date of the prize draw through the same email address which participants have used to enter in the sweepstakes.
The winner will be receiving a detailed mail on how to redeem the prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days from the date of notification then the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected randomly.
Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize:
The prize consists of five £100 or €100 Debenhams Gift Card. £100 for UK participants and €100 for Republic of Ireland participants. Debenhams Gift Cards and be redeemed at the store or for online shopping at www.debenhams.com
Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Rules:
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not- comparable and non-negotiable.
- No alternative cash is available for any prize.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Debenhams reserves the right to substitute any prize.
How to Check the Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey Winner List:
If you are interested to check the winner list then you can send a self-addressed stamped envelope at Monthly Survey Prize Draws, Brand Insight Marketing Department, Debenhams Retail Plc, 10 Brock Street, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG.
Also Read : Take Marks & Spencer Survey To Win Discount
- Debenhams is a popular retail chain in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- It has a retail store at 178 locations across the UK, Ireland, and Denmark.
- It was founded by William Clark in 1778.
- Debenhams is headquartering at 10 Brock Street, London, England, United Kingdom.
- It sells fashion clothing, shoes, accessories, cosmetics, home and furniture, electrical, gifts, toys and other products.
Debenhams Official Site – www.debenhams.com