www.mykplan.com – How To Manage ADP MyKPlan Login PortalLogin Guide
MyKPlan Resource Centre is developed by ADP. The MyKPlan is the retirement services offered by the Automatic Data Processing Company. If you have an active account at the ADP MyKPlan Resource Centre you can sign in anytime and anywhere.
Those who have logged in before must be aware of the procedure. However, if you are new to the MyKPlan Resource Centre portal then you would be unaware of the account login process. Hence, we have created an easy account login guide for you. Simply read on and you will be able to log in.
What is the MyKPlan Resource Centre
ADP or Automatic Data Processing Company has developed the MyKPlan Resource Centre. Using the web portal you can access your retirement plans and other benefits provided by the company for post-retirement. Logging in you can view your retirement goals, pension information, savings program and other features.
ADP is a management services company that is also known as Automatic Data Processing. It is an American company that is a developer of human resource management software and services. It is operational throughout the globe. It has powered lots of businesses including small-sized to global businesses.
Requirements to Log in
For logging in you must ensure you have the following things handy:
Internet– The user must check their internet connection as you need to have an active internet to access the login webpage.
Account– Only existing users at the MyKPlan Resource Centre are allowed to log in.
Electronic Device– You can view the login page on any device such as a computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone.
Login Particulars– The user needs to remember their MyKPlan Resource Centre account sign in id and password.
- Go to the MyKPlan Resource Centre login website to begin www.mykplan.com
- Wait for the website to open and you will find a login widget at the centre.
- Once you have located it enter the user id in the first box.
- Next, provide your password and tap on the ‘Sign In’ button below.
How To Reset MyKPlan Login Credentials:
- If you have lost id open the login homepage.
- After the page opens look at the bottom left of the login widget.
- There is a link that reads ‘Forgot your user id?’
- Click on it and you will find an id reset page. Provide the following details to reset id:
- Plan number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Click ‘Continue’ and you can recover your id in the next step.
Forgot your Password
- Open the login homepage of the MyKPlan.
- At the bottom right of the login widget, there is the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Click on it and the password reset page opens.
- Provide the following information for password reset:
- User id
- Plan number
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Click ‘Continue’ and you can select a new password in the next step.
Read More: Manage Your ADP RUN Login Portal
If you face technical issues you can get in touch with the help desk. You can also describe your issue in the comments section below. We would be happy to help you out.