Towson University offers understudies the most awesome aspect of the two universes. They have the scholastic projects and outstanding staff run of the mill of a huge college combined with the affectionate local area and customized approach of a little school.
TU’s wide scope of extracurricular exercises adds to a powerful understudy insight. Understudies can seek after assorted interests and develop unfamiliar abilities
About Towson University:
- All through the area, Towson University’s solid associations with public and private associations give remarkable freedoms to temporary jobs, exploration, and occupations.
- The Towson Learning Network reaches out past its fundamental grounds to off-grounds areas all through the state.
My TU Login:
- For the login open the page mytu.towson.edu
- As the page opens at the center click on the myTU button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen choose your account to follow the prompts.
Towson University Blackboard Login:
- For the blackboard, login open the pagemytu.towson.edu
- As the page opens at the center click on the ‘Blackboard’ button.
- In the next screen enter username, password hit on ‘Login’ button.
Recover Towson University Blackboard Login Credentials:
- To recover the login information open the page mytu.towson.edu
- After the page appears on the login homepage hit on the ‘Forgot password’ button.
- On the next screen, you have to follow the prompts.
- If you want to manage the ID you have to check the information on the next page.
Note: You will get other login accounts, and you have to choose the one according to your profile, and proceed with the prompts.
Towson University Financial Aid Information for Students:
- Contact Options: Their staff is accessible to help you by live visit, our talk-to-telephone administration, and email. If it’s not too much trouble, utilize these contact alternatives.
- Diminished Income: If your payment has altogether diminished, kindly investigate our Special Conditions cycle to demand a recalculation of your monetary need.
- Understudy and Guide Counsel: The data on this site will address most inquiries. Since the guide interaction can be muddled, kindly cautiously adhere to all directions and cutoff times. Make sure to browse your TU email represent significant guide takes note. They anticipate assisting you with arriving at your instructive objectives.
- Applying for Aid: Skip to this segment for guidelines on the best way to apply for all accessible guide programs including cutoff times and the FAFSA and grant application measures. For forthcoming new college understudies, our Aid Calendar sums up the month-to-month confirmation and help steps.
- Your Award Guide: After they offer you help, Your Award Guide discloses all you require to think about investigating and tolerating help offers, getting advances, and keeping up your qualification. Find out about the least required credits per semester, what drops and withdrawals can mean for your guide and the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy prerequisites.
- Help Disbursements and Rebates: Once you complete all means, your guide will dispense onto your TU understudy account. Figure out how to help payment and discounts are applied toward your bill, how to pay your leftover adjust or get help refunds, and what changing your enlistment level can mean for your bill and your refunds.
- Advance Counseling and Promissory Notes: New advance borrowers should finish extra credit steps to get their first advances. What’s more, withdrawal, once you graduate, or select beneath half-time, you should finish Exit Counseling.
- Crisis HEERF Grants: If you have encountered monetary difficulties on account of the Covid pandemic or other monetary crises, you might be qualified to apply for a crisis award.
TU Contact Information:
For more information call on 410-704-2000.