www.expresstoll.com/Login – Pay your ExpressToll Bill OnlineFinance
How to Make Payment for ExpressToll Bill :
ExpressToll is a one-stop toll shop that provides excellent customer service and toll collection services. They serve all tolling facilities in Colorado. They are the all-electronic toll collection system available on E-470, Northwest Parkway, and Colorado’s Express Lanes. With a transponder, the customer’s toll will be automatically deducted from your pre-paid account. It can accommodate multiple vehicles within a business or household. With ExpressToll, the customer can pay the reduced toll rate.
How to Pay Your ExpressToll Bill :
There are several payment options available to pay your ExpressToll bill. You can choose any of the following methods to pay your toll:
Pay ExpressToll Bill via Online Method:
You can easily make the payment for your ExpressToll bill through the online payment method. You must have a registered account at the ExpressToll site. If you already have a registered account, then follow these simple steps below to make the payment:
- You have to click on this link www.expresstoll.com/Login.
- Just by clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the ExpressToll login page.
- There, on the given spaces, you have to input your registered email or account number and password.
- After entering your login credentials, you have to click on the login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily pay your ExpressToll bill.
Pay ExpressToll Bill by Phone:
You can also pay your ExpressToll bill over your phone. To make the payment using the automated call service of ExpressToll. To pay your toll bill, you have to dial (303) 537-3470 from your mobile phone. After calling on this number, you have to follow the automated call instructions to make the payment. But, if you want to speak with a customer service representative, then you have to dial (888) 946-3470 from your phone. Make sure to keep your payment details handy while calling ExpressToll customer service.
Pay ExpressToll Bill via Mail:
You can use the mail service to pay your ExpressToll bill. Pay your toll bill in form of a money order or paycheck. Before sending the mail, make sure that you have enough time on your hand. As the mail service takes time proceed. Also, do not forget to include your account number on your check or money order. You have to send your ExpressToll bill to this address below:
P.O. Box 5470
Denver, CO 80217-5470
How to Create ExpressToll Account :
If you are a new user, then you have to create your ExpressToll account. To make the online payment, you must have to create your account. You will require your license plate number for all vehicles, the model for all vehicles, valid email address, and valid credit card. You have to follow these simple steps below to create your ExpressToll account:
- You need to click on this link www.expresstoll.com/CreateAccount.
- There, you have to check the requirements very carefully.
- Then, simply click on the Continue button to start the process.
- In the next step, you have to select your account type. From there, you have to select the ExpressToll account.
- You have to agree with the Express Toll User Agreement and click on the Next button.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen guideline to create your ExpressToll account.
How to Reset Forgotten Password of ExpressToll Account :
You must have your password to access the ExpressToll account. If you forgot your password, then you cannot access the account. You have to reset your forgotten password by following these simple steps below:
- You need to click on this link www.expresstoll.com/Login.
- There, you have to click on the Forgot Password option.
- You have to provide your account number or email address in the required field.
- After that, you need to select the Next button to proceed further.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset your forgotten password.
ExpressToll Contact Info :
If you have any questions about the ExpressToll payment, then you can contact the customer service department. To contact the customer service department, you can use the following details:
ExpressToll Service Center
22470 E. Stephen D. Hogan Parkway, Suite 110
Aurora, Colorado 80018
Phone: (303) 537-3470 or 1 (888) 946-3470 (out-of-area)
Fax: (303) 537-3404
Reference Link :