storesurvey.riteaid.com – Take Rite Aid Survey To Win $1000Survey
All about Rite Aid Survey Frequently Asked Questions
Are you looking for a guide to the Rite Aid Survey Frequently Asked Questions? The Rite Aid Survey is a customer satisfaction survey issued by the Rite Aid which is a thrift store company based in the United States. If you are a customer at the Rite Aid or made a recent purchase there then you can complete the survey at the online portal of the Rite Aid. You need to spare just 10 minutes to complete the survey. In return of completing the survey, you will be offered a prize of $100 04 $1000. The reward of the customer satisfaction survey is totally based upon the lucky draw. If you are fortunate enough to win the reward you can get the $1000 gift card which can be later redeemed at the store.
The customer satisfaction survey aims at gathering information related to what the people think about the service offered at the Rite Aid. In order to complete the survey, you need to fill out the questionnaire which is available at the website of the Rite Aid. Once you complete answering all the questions on the survey page you will be able to enter the reward. Completing the survey is simple. Yet if you find the survey crippling you can find an easy guide here.
What is the Rite Aid Survey?
Rite Aid Survey is a customer satisfaction survey issued by the Rite Aid Pharmacy. The company intends to know the honest reviews of the customers. It wishes to know what the customers think about the services offered at the Rite Aid. If you have made a purchase at the Rite Aid you can complete the customer survey form and earn a reward.
Once you complete the survey you will be eligible to enter the sweepstakes which could get you a chance to win $1000 or ten chances to win gift cards worth $100. You simply need to recall your past experience at the Rite Aid and you are ready to go.
Requirements to take part in the Survey
- If you wish to complete the survey then you need to have the purchase receipt of the store. As the receipt code is necessary to take the survey.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age.
- The individual should have a valid SSN and be a legal resident of any of the 50 U.S. States.
- You must remember your experience at the Rite Aid.
- Ensure that you do not provide any false information on the survey questionnaire.
How to Complete the Rite Aid Survey
- If you wish to complete the Rite Aid Online Survey then you need to open the survey page. www.storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Once the website opens there will be a survey page.
- Scroll down and there will be a section to enter the receipt code.
- The receipt code will be printed on the purchase receipt.
- Now the system will take you to the next page where you can provide the receipt code and complete the survey.
Rite Aid Online Survey Reward
We have mentioned earlier that the Rite Aid Online Survey has been offering its customers a chance to win a $1000 reward or 10 chances to win a $100 reward. If you complete the survey questionnaire then you can win the reward.
The Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey is offered by the pharmacy chain in order to know the response of its customers. If you are a customer of the Rite Aid then you can complete the survey and get a chance to earn the reward.