Online activation of Fifth Third Identity Alert Premium Membership :
Identity Theft has been a major issue in the United States with as many as one new victims every tow second s suffering from the same. The digital age has made everyday lives easier with comprehensive data-based technology, However, it has also exposed a considerable amount of personal information of each individual exposed to the large web world.
What makes Fifth Third Bank Identity Theft Protection Different?
The data security of you and your family has now taken the priority despite measures installed in respective devices and the apps. Fifth Third Bank Identity Theft Protection has effectively launched premium features enabling you all-round protection from prominent forms of identity theft. Features like social security monitoring, credit monitoring, identity theft insurance, and many more are some of the aspects covered with monthly subscription fees.
Identity theft can be defined as something when someone else assumes the identity of someone else. The identification elements often include financial information, name, and social security number. Damages like unauthorized transactions, unlawful activities assuming someone else’s identity, the vulnerability of credit history and, any more grave mess can be created without identity protection.
Features of the Fifth Third Bank Identity Theft Protection :
Here are some of the bang on features of Fifth Third Bank Identity and why you must get one:
- Monitoring of Social Security.
- Specialized Fifth Third Identity Alerts.
- Vantage Score Credit Scores.
- Daily Credit Monitoring from Single Bureau.
- Monitoring of Credit/Debit Card.
- Monitoring of Identity Verification.
- Fraud Assistance.
- Identity Theft Insurance.
- Support Service for Identity Fraud.
- Separate hotline for credit information.
Online Enrolment :
Members of Fifth Third Bank Identity must activate their online member account to unlock full feature benefits mentioned above. It’s fast and simple to activate the membership online. On completing the subscription, please enter the information mentioned in your subscription statement to activate the account. Here are the steps top activate securely:
- Open the browser and visit https://www.53identityalert.com/.
- Click on Log In.
- Under Don’t have a username, tap on Click here to activate your membership link.
- Type in the following information as mentioned at the time of subscription:
- Member Number.
- Last Name.
- Home Phone.
- Mother’s Maiden Name.
- Email Address.
- Email Verification.
- Create a unique Identity Alert Username between 4-25 characters.
- Create a secured Password of 8-20 characters. Password is case sensitive and must contain a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers.
- Click on Submit to confirm the enrolment.
Accessing Fifth Third Bank Theft Identity Online Account :
Login to the Fifth Third Bank Theft Identity anytime to check the status of your security and make necessary changes to your info:
- Please log on to ww.53identityalert.com.
- Tap on Log In.
- Please enter your username.
- Click on Enter Your Username.
- Next, type in your Password.
- Click on Enter Password.
- Access the account.
Also Read : Access To Your Harris County Toll Road Account
Retrieve Username :
Here is the way to retrieve your account by resetting your username in case you forget and cannot access your account:
- Visit ww.53identityalert.com.
- Click on the Log In.
- Select Forgot User Name.
- Type in your First Name.
- Enter the Last Name.
- Type in the required identification as per the information you have entered at the time of online registration.
- Tap on Next to follow the instructions and retrieve the password.
Contact Information :
For technical queries, requests and complaints, please dial 1‑800‑972‑3030.
For sales related queries regarding the products and services, please dial 1-866-671-5353.
Log in to the Fifth Third Bank Identity Theft Protection and shoot in your query through dedicated 24/7 hours web support.