www.americanexpress.com – Apply For American Express Everyday Preferred Card OnlineCredit Card
How to apply for the American Express Everyday Preferred credit card :
American Express is offering a credit card which could give the consumer an option to carry a balance with interest or they could pay in one-time. American Express is also known as Amex is an American multinational financial service corporation, based in New York City. With American Express card you could have the payment flexibility you need, and can earn rewards, you could earn cashback from travel, shopping and entertainment, etc. There is a lot to offer. To know more about how to apply for the American Express Everyday preferred credit card, you could go through the following article.
How many types of credit cards are offered by the American Express:
- American Express Gold Card
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Card
- Blue Cash EveryDay card
- The Platinum Card
- American Express Green card
- Amex Everyday Credit Card
- Cash Magnet Card
- Blue Cash Preferred Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
- Amex Everyday Preferred Credit card
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
- Hilton Honors Card
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card
- Delta SkyMiles Blue Card
- Blue from American Express
- Serve from American Express
Note – You could visit the official web page of Amex to know more about any specific credit card. There you can compare with other credit cards also.
What are the benefits of the American Express Everyday Preferred Credit Card:
- Online application for the Credit card is very easy and fast, it would take only 30 seconds to make a decision.
- With American Express credit card, you could earn up to 15,000 rewards points within the first 3 months after spending $1000.
- You will be charged 0% introductory APR for purchase for the first 12 months from the date of account opening.
- A 3% cashback could be earned by purchasing goods from the U.S supermarket.
- From gas station and selected U.S departmental stores, you could earn 2 % cashback.
- And you will earn 1% cash back for all the other purchases.
- After using your Amex Everyday Preferred credit card more than 30 times on purchases in a billing period, you would 50% extra rewards points.
- You will get the payment flexibility, whenever you are making large purchases or managing your monthly expenses, you can have the payment flexibility you need.
- Your Amex card will cover your secondary expenses like for car rental loss or if you get any damages to your car.
- With your Amex Everyday Preferred credit card you would get exclusive access to broadway shows, concert tours, family and sporting events, etc.
- Your Amex Everyday Preferred credit card is protected from any fraudulent transaction takes place from your account, in case if the card is lost or misplaced.
- When you travel more than 100 miles from your home, you will get 24/7 global assistance for medical emergencies, financial assistance, legal referrals, passport replacement, missing luggage, etc.
- You can earn double membership rewards points for every penny you spend for purchasing vacation packages through the Amextravel.com
- If you purchase any product with your American Express Every Day Preferred credit card, you could return them to the American Express within 90 days if the seller won’t take them back.
- American Express will solve any disputes regarding any fraudulent or incorrect charges on your credit card statement.
- Amex gives you the flexibility to pay down your balance by taking the Pay It options, in which you could pay in small fraction or fixed monthly fees.
- You can add cards who are above 13 years and you will earn cashback from their purchases.
- And a lot more to offer with the Amex Blue Cash Everyday credit card.
How to apply for the American Express Everyday Preferred credit card:
- To, apply for the American Express Everyday Preferred credit card, you could visit the following page www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/amex-everyday-preferred
- Now, you could click on the button “Apply now”
- After that, you will be asked to enter your following details
Name on card
Date of Birth
Mobile phone number
Social security number
Total annual income
Non-taxable annual income
- And, click on the button “Continue”
- After, authenticating your provided details, you will be required to go through the next two following steps
Get a decision
- After the final submission, you would be able to apply for the Amex Everyday Preferred credit card.
- Within a few seconds, you will be acknowledged whether your credit card application is approved or not.
What are the charges for the Amex Blue Everyday Preferred Credit Card:
- You will be charged 0% introductory APR for purchase for the first 12 months, thereafter you would be charged 12.99% – 22.99% APR, based on your creditworthiness and prime market rate.
- APR for cash advances will be 25.24% based on the market prime rate.
- When you would charge a penalty it will be charged 29.24% APR based on the market prime rate.
- To avoid paying interest, you need to clear all the dues within 25 days from the closing of each billing period.
- For plan fee, you would charge 0% introductory for the first 12 months thereafter you would be charged 1.04% of each purchase.
- You would be charged $95 for an annual membership fee.
- For a cash advance, you could be charged either $10 or 5% of the amount, whichever will be the higher.
- Foreign transaction will attract 2.7% of each transaction as fees.
- Late payment and returned payment will attract fees up to $40.
How to login to your American Express Everyday Preferred Credit Card account:
- To, login to your American Express Credit Card account, you could click on the below link www.americanexpress.com
- Now, click on “Log in”
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your “User ID” and “Password”
- Select your Account type
- And, click “Log in”
- After verifying your login credentials, you could get access to your American Express credit card account.
How to reset your American Express Everyday Preferred Credit card account user ID or password:
- To, restore your American Express Everyday Preferred Credit card account User ID and password, you could visit the following page www.americanexpress.com
- Now, click on “Log in”
- Here, you could click on “Forgot user id and password”
- After that, you can select either “Forgot user-id” or “Forgot password”
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your following details
15 digits card number
4 digits card ID (Card id is printed on the front of your card, it appear above and to the right of your card)
- And, click “Continue”
- After, authenticating your card details and following a couple of few steps, you could retrieve your American Express Credit card login credentials.
If you need any further assistance or have any queries regarding American Express Everyday Preferred Credit Card, you could contact American Express through the following options
How to contact American Express:
- For any inquiries, you can reach to their customer service through the following number
- To get a quick resolution, you could go through their FAQ.
- You can write to American express to the address given
General Inquiries –
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Bill Payment –
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
- After login to your account, you can chat with their experts
- And, last but not least, you can connect with American Express through their social media also
Facebook – www.facebook.com/AmericanExpress
Instagram – www.instagram.com/americanexpress