BALTIMORE GAS AND ELECTRIC
Baltimore Gas and Electric Company (BGE) is a subsidiary of the Exelon Corporation and Maryland which is the largest energy service provider in the United States. It was founded in 1816 and headquarter located in Baltimore. BGE has more or less three thousand employees who are dedicated to delivering safe and reliable gas and electricity service. BGE is the largest natural gas and electric utility company who is delivering power to more than 1.25 million electric customers and along with 650,000 natural gas customers in central Maryland. Customers can receive outage alerts, energy saving tips, view and pay bills and report gas leaks by simply login into the online platform. This article will let you know about the same.
Contact Number: 1 800 685 0123
How To Login:
Follow these steps to login into BGE online account:
Step 2: Click on “Sign in” tab at the right top side
Step 3: Enter your “username” and “password” and then click on “Sign in” just below that
At the time login, you can click on “Remember username” if you are using your own computer, otherwise avoid it. Put your login credential correctly.
Forgot Username / Password:
If might happen that you forgot your username or password by chance. Just follow these steps to retrieve it:
- At the login tab click on “Forgot username”
- Enter your “phone number” and last 4 Digits of Your Social Security Number, Business Tax ID, or BGE PIN
- Then click on “Continue” to follow instruction for reset forgotten password
- If you forgot your password click on “Forgot password”
- Enter your “Username” or “Email” address and then click “Continue”
Also Read : Access To Your Alpari Online Account
How to Pay Bill:
Follow these steps to pay bills easily through online:
- At the homepage click on “Pay Bill” at the top
In the left side, you can see choose your payment option as you need. Make sure that you are logged in before doing these online activities.