Chipotle Class Action Lawsuit is issued by the Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. If you are eligible to file a claim you can receive a settlement amount at the end of the lawsuit. One simply needs to have a few things handy and they can enter the lawsuit.
Class members need not hire a lawyer as they will be provided with public prosecutors. The case entitled Martin Schneider; et al. v. Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. is scheduled to be heard in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. Read on for further information on the class action lawsuit. You can find steps to file a claim and much more.
What is the Chipotle Class Action Lawsuit
The Chipotle Class Action Lawsuit is for the customers with feasted at the Chipotle restaurant chain. If you have visited the restaurant between April 27, 2015, and June 30, 2016 then you can file a claim at the online portal of the settlement website.
Once you are on the web page you can find information related to the class action lawsuit and much more. You simply need to have a few documents and you are ready to go.
Who can take part in the Lawsuit
Ones who have visited the Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants between April 27, 2015, and June 30, 2016 can make a claim. You need to have a proof of purchase in order to get the full settlement amount. Else you would receive only a part. If you haven’t yet made a claim you can file online before the due date passes away.
What are the Documents Required
- Claim Form
- Joint Stipulation and Order Setting Dates
- Long Form Notice
- Order Granting Preliminary Approval of Settlement
- Amended Class Action Compliant
- Notice of Motion and Unopposed Motion for Preliminary Approval of Proposed Settlement
- Settlement Agreement and Release
How to Make a Claim
- In order to make a claim one needs to open the claims website www.chipotlenongmoclassaction.com
- Once the website opens there is a top menu.
- Look above and there is a button reading ‘Submit A Claim’.
- As the webpage opens there are two options.
- You can click on the first option that is for new users.
- Or if you are a new user you can provide your Claim ID and Confirmation Code at the right section.
- With access to the section you can end and submit your claim form.
CLASS ACTION OPT-OUT ATTN: Chipotle Non-GMO Class Action PO Box 58220 Philadelphia, PA 19102
Read More: Groves Shopper Settlement – Claim a File
At the bottom line one can find the claims procedure simple. If you still have issues making claim or need more information, then you can connect with us through the comments section. For further issues the user can feel free to connect with the help desk using the information above.