www.htallc.com/tollpass – Start With Searching HTA LLC Statement OnlineLogin Guide
The Highway Toll Administration, LLC is well-known vehicle tolling solutions provider in North America. They have more than 4 million vehicles and over 83,759,955 transactions each year. The company recently has been working with over 50 toll roads. They are in partnership with rental agencies, like, Alamo, Enterprise, and National.
The company provides top-of-the-line electronic toll collection & violation management solutions to their customers, clients, and in the state. The HTA’s services are available not only in the United States but also in Puerto Rico and Canada.
They offer e-toll collection service, it’s an inclusive tolling solution to the rental organizations and companies that are operating the fleets of different types.
This solutions of the HTA are created to offer the full-service tolling resolutions to the fleet operators to help them with the services.
Solutions for violations
This is done by the company’s technology suite, the HTA is helping in the prevention as well as the resolution of all kinds of violations, like speeding, red-light, parking, and other things.
How to get the toll statement
To get the toll statement you have to visit, www.htallc.com/tollpass
- Here, you have to choose among, Alamo, Enterprise and National.
- Let’s take Alamo, here you have to click on the logo from left side.
- From here you will get additional information on the tolls, and to view receipt and get details on online payment option, you have to go to, the bottom lined up options, and you have to click on the third one, ‘View receipts and online payment options’.
Here you can do two things, ‘Find statement’ and ‘Auto-receipt sign up’.
For finding the statement,
You have to type
- Last Name
- Search Using your credit card or the contract number.
- Then, at the left bottom side click on, ‘Find statement’.
For Auto receipt sign up you have to click on the upper right side option,
On the page, you have to enter,
- First Name
- Last Name
- Credit Card number
- Last 4 Digits number of the credit card
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Then click on, ‘Submit’.
If you go for Enterprise or National, you have to go through same procedure like Alamo. You just have to choose your preference.
To contact HTA LLC Statement, you have to call on, 866-285-6050.