www.raisingcanes.com/survey – Take Raising Cane’s Survey To Win Meal For 1 YearSurvey
Overview of Raising Canes:
Raising Canes also known as Canes Chicken Fingers is based out of a chain of fast-food restaurants in America founded in1996. As the name itself suggests, the brand has its fame for the chicken fingers which is liked by the major crowd of America. The company has got its title from a pet dog of one of the founders having its presence internationally with a total of 410 locations few of which are in the Middle East. To avail, a free Bagels or any other food, read the article below for detailed information.
Eligibility Criteria of Raising Canes Survey:
- You must be 18 or above years.
- The entrant should be a legal resident of America.
- Residents of Puerto Rico cannot take part in this particular survey.
- It’s mandatory for you to purchase any item(s) from any of the outlets of Raising Canes itself.
Survey Rules and Regulations:
- For participating it is mandatory to purchase food from their outlet.
- Must keep your purchase receipt saved.
- The survey must be taken Online.
- The survey should be taken in English or Spanish language only.
- The survey must be taken within 3 days of the visit.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 feedback survey.
- The prize cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- You cannot ask for any variation to the offer printed on the receipt.
- You must save the coupon code generated at the end of the survey.
- The immediate household/ family members of the employee and the employees themselves cannot participate.
- The vendors, affiliates, and sponsors of Hungry Jacks are also ineligible for participating in the same.
- No specific purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes.
- A purchase won’t increase the odds of winning.
- There is no specific limit on the number of entries per person.
How to Participate in Raising Canes Survey:
You can take part in the survey through both the following two different modes.
Online Participation (Purchase Required)
- Purchase any of the items from the participating stores for availing the receipt.
- Without the receipt, you will not be able to conduct the survey so remember to keep the receipt with yourself safely.
- Later on, go through the link www.raisingcanes.com/survey in your browser.
- Choose your preferred language either English or Spanish for taking the survey.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code which you will find at the bottom of your purchase receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- The survey should be taken within 3 days of the visit, otherwise, the code becomes invalid.
- Answer all the questions related to the survey based on your recent experience.
- Fill in your full name, complete address, e-mail address and contact number as well.
- Completing the survey, you will be automatically entered into the sweepstake.
- Each receipt is valid for a single online survey only.
- There is no limit on entries per person.
Participation through E-mail (Purchase Not Required)
- You can participate via e-mail without actually buying any items.
- Write your full name, complete address, phone number, email id and age on a paper.
- No mechanically produced entries will be accepted.
- Each number of emails must be sent separately.
- There is no limit on the number of mail entries sent during the entry period.
- Each eligible mail shall result in 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
- Mail the paper specifically mentioning your participation in the daily or weekly sweepstakes on the top of the envelope to the following mailing address:
Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 15125, St. Louis, MO 63110.
- Congrats, your entry has been confirmed.
Raising Canes Sweepstakes Period:
The sweepstakes period begins on 1st of January of each calendar year and ends up on 31st of December of that particular year itself.
Raising Canes Survey Entry Periods:
- There are 12 separate entry periods during the whole sweepstakes period.
- The duration for each entry period is of a single month only.
- The entry period for each entry starts on the first day of the month.
- The entry period is closed on the last day of every month.
- A random draw is generally held separately for each entry period.
- The lucky draw is generally done on or around the 2nd Monday of the each of the following months.
- The son- winning entries are not carried over the next entry period.
Questionnaires for the Survey:
- Select the ordering method you opted
- Mention how frequently you visit the Raising Canes
- Mention how often do you visit any other fast food restaurant other than Raising Canes
- You are required to rate your overall satisfaction and value for money on a 5 point scale
- Select the ordered food items
- Rate the satisfaction of the service quality on 5 point scale
- Mention how satisfied you are with the overall cleanliness and atmosphere of the restaurant.
- How attentive and friendly was the behavior of the staff during your visit
- Mention how much satisfied are you with the speed of the service on a scale of 5
- Specify the time in mins, taken to deliver the food to you
- Inform if your order was prepared accurately as per your instructions
- Rate the satisfaction of the food quality on 5 point scale
- Mention if you have faced any problem during your visit
- Mention if you would like to revisit Raising Cannes and want to suggest it to someone else also to pay a visit.
- Suggest your opinions to the management for the better satisfaction of the customers.
- How did you find the Raising Canes’s as a brand and how willing are you to travel further just to eat at this particular brand
- If you want, you may choose to receive special as well as promotional offers from Raising Cane’s in probable future
- Mention if you want to enter the sweepstakes for this particular restaurant
- Fill in with your full name, complete address, email id, and contact number
- After finishing all the questions you will be provided with a confirmation message.
How are the Winners Communicated?
- The winners of Raising Canes Sweepstakes are communicated via E-mail or Phone.
- Each winner is initially contacted within 10 days of the draw.
- The winners must respond to this notification within the next 10 days.
- Along with responding to the initial notification, the winners have to submit a release of liability and declaration documents within the 10 days itself.
- If any of the winners fail to respond or submit the valid documents within the stipulated timeframe, he/she shall be devoid of the prize and a selection of an alternate winner from eligible entries shall be declared.
Prize Allotment for the Feedback Survey:
Each winner will get Free Cane’s for a year.
The prize is distributed in the form of a Gift Card.
Each gift card comes with 52 free Cane’s Box Combo Meals.
Display of the Winer List:
The Winner list can be requested latest by 18th of January by sending a self-addressed and stamped envelope to the following address:
Raising Cane’s® Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner’s List,
P.O. Box 15162, St. Louis, MO 63110.
Raising Cane’s Survey Page – www.raisingcanes.com/survey
Raising Cane’s Official Site – www.raisingcanes.com