H&R Block Appointment Manager
- HRB Digital LLC manages HRBlock.com/AM. It is a registered trademark of HRB Innovations, Inc and available in English or Spanish version.
- The customer must have internet access to manage an appointment online.
- Manage an H&R Block appointment online from the comfort of a couch or home office.
The H&R Block Appointment Manager is absolutely free to use. Customer name (first and last), email address, phone number and the last 4 digits of their SSN are needed in the H&R Block Appointment Manager. After giving the required information to the customer, the user needs to click on the search bar to find the appointment in question.
Some important notes on www.HRBlock.com/AM:
- H &R Block tax software and online prices are ultimately settled at the time of e-file or print,
- Must have an appointment for managing an appointment online,
- It doesnâ€™t work with those customers who have an appointment with TurboTax,
- Users are also allowed to use H&R Block AM to get help them to find a tax pro in their area and they can also find a previously used tax pro or H&R Block office in their area.
- H&R Block reserves the right to end this free service at any time and start charging a nominal fee for using the service.
Please remember that free In-person Audit Support is provided only for H&R Blocker clients who have used and purchased H&R Block desktop software solutions to prepare and successfully file their 2017 individual income tax return (state or federal).
Regarding any queries about H&R Block Appointment Manager can be directed to toll-free 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625) and yes unlike Turbo Tax; H&R Block provides a toll-free number (just one of the many reasons why H&R Block is better than Turbo Tax). H&R Block also comes with live chat support which is available at 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Monday to Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday (all times CT).