www.walmartmoneycard.com – Access Your Walmart MoneyCard AccountCredit Card
Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card
Walmart shoppers are offered Walmart MoneyCard Account and a Prepaid Debit Card that comes with cashback at Walmart along with plenty of features to make shopping, pay bills, reload cash-free, send or receive money easily, get paid faster, enter Monthly Prize Savings Drawing and many more. Plus, the cardholders can access the Online Account on the website or app to get more control and better management of Walmart MoneyCard.
The Walmart MoneyCard is issued by Green Dot Bank, a single FDIC-insured bank, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc or Mastercard International Incorporated.
Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card Features & Benefits
Walmart MoneyCard is a Reloadable Prepaid Visa or Mastercard Debit Card that is currently providing the users with the following benefits and advantages.
- Earn 3% cash back at walmart.com, 2% at Walmart/Murphy USA fuel station and 1% at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.
- Receive your pay up to 2 days before payday and government benefit up to 4 days before benefits day with Free ASAP Direct Deposit.
- Deposit cash at no charge using the Walmart MoneyCard app at Walmart stores nationwide.
- Shop online or in-store everywhere Mastercard or Visa Debit Cards are accepted in the U.S.
- No Monthly Fee when $1000 or more deposited to your Walmart MoneyCard account each month
- No overdraft fees
- Use free Savings Vault Account to put money away and automatically entered for the chance to win $1000 Grand Prize and 999 other cash prizes each month.
- Order free accounts for your teens at no extra charge and send money to them from your account.
- Send as well as receive money with your card and MoneyPak
- Use Online Bill Pay Service to set up one-time or recurring payments and pay your rent, utilities or other bills
- Withdraw cash at ATMs and at any Walmart register or MoneyCenter
- Use your personalized card at a bank teller to withdraw money and purchase a MoneyGram money order at Walmart
- Access your card account by logging into WalmartMoneyCard.com or using Walmart MoneyCard App.
Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card Fees
- Card Purchase: $1.00 (at a Walmart store). $0 (online)
- Monthly Fee: $5.00 (waived when you load $1000 or more)
- Cash Reload: $5.95
- Direct Deposit: $0.00
- ATM Withdrawal: $2.50
- Withdrawal at Walmart store: $0.00
- Teller Cash Withdrawal: $2.50
- ATM Balance Inquiry: $0.50
- International transaction: 3% of each transaction
- Paper Checks: $5.95
- Card Replacement: $3.00 (regular), $15.00 (expedited)
How to Get for Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card Online
You can get a Walmart MoneyCard Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Debit Card for free. For that, you will need to sign up for a Walmart MoneyCard Account online and your prepaid card will arrive within two weeks. To enroll for a free Walmart MoneyCard account, you can
- Visit the official Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card website, www.walmartmoneycard.com
- Click on the “Sign Up Now” button from the right-hand side of your computer screen and you will be directed to a secure card order page.
- Enter your personal details i.e. First Name, Last Name, Address, Apartment or Unit Number, and Zip Code.
- Give your contact details i.e. Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth for identity verification.
- Select the two checkboxes to agree to the cardholder agreement and consent to receive automated calls and text messages.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
Follow the instruction on the screen and complete the enrollment process to open your Walmart MoneyCard Account and your personalized Walmart MoneyCard Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Card will be delivered in the mail within 10-15 days.
You can also purchase a Walmart MoneyCard found at Walmart retail stores and then request for a personalized card online.
How to Register Walmart MoneyCard & Create Online Account
After purchasing a Walmart MoneyCard or receive it in the mail, you will need to register and load money before you can start using the card. You can register the card at the retail location where you buy it or choose online if you get your personalized card by mail.
For online registration, keep your new card Walmart MoneyCard Mastercard or Visa Prepaid Debit Card handy and take the following steps.
- Go to www.walmartmoneycard.com
- Scroll down a little and click on the “Register it here” link next to ‘Have a new card in hand’ in the middle.
- Enter the 16-digit card number, expiry date, and 3-digit CVV or security code in their respective fields from your Walmart MoneyCard.
- Click on the “Next” button.
In the following steps, you will be asked to create a PIN and provide some info to verify your identity. Then you will be prompted to create a User ID and Password to log in your Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card online and use all the features of the Walmart MoneyCard online account access service.
Once registered, you can add cash to your Walmart MoneyCard Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Debit Account and start using the card.
How to Log In Walmart MoneyCard Online Account
Upon registration and establishing a Walmart MoneyCard Online Account, you can manage your card online and able to use its features and benefits like check card balance and transaction, send money person to person transfer, access online bill pay, MoneyCard Vault and many more. To log in to your Walmart MoneyCard account online, you can
- Visit www.walmartmoneycard.com
- Click on the “Customer Login” at the top right corner of the page to enter the Walmart MoneyCard Log In – Access Your Account portal.
- Input your Online User ID and Password that you created during the Walmart MoneyCard Online Access Registration.
- Check the “Remember User ID” box if you plan to log in to the site frequently on the device and want to speed up the login process.
- Click the “Login” button.
Also Read : Login To Your BJ’s Credit Card Account
How to Recover Walmart MoneyCard Online Account Login Information
If you do not remember your Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card Online Account login User ID and Password, you can recover them and obtain your online Walmart MoneyCard access again. To initiate the recovery procedure, you will need to click on the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot Password?’ link and enter the following information to confirm your identity and retrieve the Username or reset the Password.
- Social Security Number
- 16-digit Walmart MoneyCard Card Number
- And 3-digit CVV
Walmart MoneyCard Customer Care Number: 1-877-937-4098
PO Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117-0100
Log in to your Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Card Online Account and click the chat icon at the bottom left-hand corner to connect with a live customer care representative.