www.mybmv.com – Access to My BMV Online AccountLogin Guide
How to Log In for the My BMV Portal Account:
BMV or the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles is a government agency for state-level that primarily deals with all the services related to vehicles.
The organization provides services such as getting your car number plate, taking driving tests, vehicle registration, getting a driver’s license, viewing your vehicle titles, ordering for a replacement of the titles, and you can also apply to any one of their services online.
BMV’s mission is to serve all the people of the U.S. state of Indiana (i.e. Hoosiers) by providing vehicle services and best-in-class drivers in an appropriate and precise manner while confirming security and transparency.
Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles serves a variability of online services to Indiana residents like view driving records, renewing vehicle registration, view vehicle title(s), renewing driver’s license, and many more. Moreover, the company provides (24 X 7) Self Service Kiosks that are available at multiple branches throughout Indiana.
What is My BMV Indiana Log In Portal:
My BMV is an online platform & managed by the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles. This digital portal is built for all registered customers who can access a lot of information about their vehicle in one place.
Through the official website My BMV or the local BMV office in your county, you can register for a new account at My BMV portal. After you have got registered yourself, you can able to Log In to your My BMV account and access all the information and view the up-to-date status of your account.
Guidelines to Log In to My BMV Indiana Online Portal:
To make it stress-free for the consumers, BMV has designed an online portal called My BMV, where individuals can easily Log In to their accounts after registering primarily.
Initially, if you are a registered driver at the Bureau of Motor Vehicle online platform and wish to learn how to Log In to your My BMV account, then follow through the simple steps pointed out below:
- First of all, is to open your verified browser and go to the official online web portal of My BMV.
- You can also tap on the direct link provided at www.mybmv.com.
- Here on the landing page, carefully enter your BMV “User Name” and “Password”, which you have already set while registering for an online account.
- After, you filling the information carefully, tap on the “LOG IN” button below.
- Once, you have referred to your My BMV Indiana online account, you can access all the benefits & information available on the web portal.
How to Create a My BMV Indiana Account on the Online Portal:
You can create an Account or get Registered on the My BMV Indiana Log In platform or directly go to their local office. If you wish to learn how to get registered for an online account, then follow these underneath steps:
- Firstly, move on to the official My BVM Log In web portal.
- Here on the home page, scroll down to find the option “Click here to Create Account”
- Now on the next web page, select the option between “Individual” or “Company /Trust”.
- If you have selected the option “Individual” then on the next step put down your Driver’s License Number, the Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number, the ZIP Code, etc.
- After filling out all the information properly, you will need to click on the “NEXT” button below.
- Once you are done, you will have to continue following the guidelines provided on the website, and you will be registered at the My BMV Indiana Log In platform.
- Alternatively, if you have tapped on the “Company /Trust” tab, please put down your Company / Trust User ID and Last 4-digit of your Federal ID Number (in most cases for the trust it is the Customers SSN), and by tapping on the “NEXT’ button below follow the on-screen guidelines to finish.
Please Note: If your vehicles are primarily registered in a living trust, then you must choose the option “Company /Trust” as your customer type. In this condition, please utilize the Log In ID that appears on your BMV renewal form. The last 4-digits of your Federal ID will be utilized as the PIN (i.e. the customer’s SSN).
Also Read: How to Access GCU Student Portal Account
How to Recover My BMV Indiana Account Log In Password:
For some reason, if you can’t access your account, or have forgotten you’re My BMV Indiana platform password, then you can rapidly recover your password by following the below simple steps:
- Move on to the official My BMV Log In web portal.
- Here on the landing page, tap on the option “Forgot your Password” link, just below the login tab.
- On the next web page, choose the “Individual”
- Now the next step, is to enter your Driver’s License Number, the Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), the ZIP Code, etc.
- After that, you will have to click on the “NEXT”
- Once you filled up the form, you will be required to follow the guidelines provided on the web portal to reset your My BMV account password.
Advantages of My BMV Indiana Log In Account:
There are several benefits of having an account on the My BMV web portal. Some of them are discussed below:
- A verified account at My BMV Indiana Log In can help in protecting the driver & the vehicle registration from being stolen or damaged.
- Utilizing a My BMV online account, avail discounts & offers on your automobile registration renewal, amounting to substantial savings for the drivers.
- The online My BMV platform has all your information in one click, the benefits include easy access to your motor vehicle’s data like the registration number, license, plate, and many more.
- Access all information utilizing internet-enabled devices of your wish such as a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
- Renewal is easy by utilizing the online services at the My BMV platform, if you are holding a Driver’s License, Permit State Identification Card, or Vehicle Registration Card, that has been expired and is required to take immediate action.
- My BMV provides dozens of transactions options like paying using Electronic Checks, Master Card, Discover, Visa, and American Express. You can be charged a small transaction fee for paying with a Credit Card.
- You can access the My BMV online portal if you require to obtain a new driver’s license or get registered a new motor vehicle along with the benefit of driver education classes and ignition interlock training which can help to prevent future occurrences of impaired driving.
BMV Customer Service:
Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles
Indiana Government Centre North,
100 North Senate Avenue,
Indianapolis, IN 46204, United States
Customer Contact Center: 888 -692 -6841 / 888 -692 -6821 (Monday to Friday 8 AM to 6 PM EST)
My BMV Online Log In Portal: www.mybmv.com
My BMV Official Website: www.in.gov/bmv/