mrcooper.com/signin – Manage your Mr. Cooper Online AccountLogin Guide
How to Log In for the Mr. Cooper Account:
Mr. Cooper started his journey in 1994 and was earlier known as Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Incorporation. The organization presently has its headquarter in Dallas, Texas, USA. Nationstar Holdings organization owns & manages Nationstar Mortgage, which provides origination & servicing for homeowners all through the United States. Mr. Cooper offers advanced technology & data-enhanced solutions to the real estate market for individuals and companies engaged in the commencement and/or servicing of mortgage loans.
As per the data of 2019, Mr. Cooper (earlier Nationstar Mortgage) employed approximately 9,200 individuals and stands among the largest mortgage service providers in the United States. The organization has a servicing portfolio of approx. $500 billion and currently serves over 3 million customers. In the year 2020, Mr. Cooper generated more than 1,46,000 mortgages with a total valuation of more than $36 billion. Since August 2017, Nationstar is doing business under the name of Mr. Cooper that is meant to more fully “personalize the mortgage experience”.
Step by Step Guidelines to Log In for the Mr. Cooper Loan Account:
Mr. Cooper (earlier Nationstar Mortgage) is a U.S.-based Mortgage Lending company. It provides different kinds of services to homeowners countrywide. The company provides unique mortgage loans solutions and currently has over 2.9 million customers and supporting them to become a larger network in the mortgage lending industry. To become more human-centric, the organization recently changed its name to Mr. Cooper.
For all users of Mr. Cooper’s customers, there is an online account system. The web portal is built to support the customers to manage their account credentials related to Mr. Cooper. If you wish to utilize the online account of Mr. Cooper (earlier Nationstar Mortgage), then you will have to follow the basic process of the online account Sign In given below.
Mr. Cooper Online Sign In Process:
As a PC user, you will have to go through the below process to get into your Mr. Cooper online account on your computer device:
- First of all, visit the online official web portal of Mr. Cooper.
- You can also tap on the direct link provided at mrcooper.com/signin.
- Here you will land on the webpage of Mr. Cooper’s (earlier Nationstar Mortgage) online account Sign In web page.
- Now on the first option, you will have to put down your Nationstar Mortgage online account “User Name” and then put down your “Password” of your online account.
- And at last, by tapping on the “SIGN IN”button below, you can get access to your Mr. Cooper (earlier Nationstar Mortgage) online account.
Mr. Cooper Sign In via Mobile App:
Mr. Cooper (earlier Nationstar Mortgage) also provides their official mobile applications for their customers. At this Mobile Application, you can find all the available options of Mr. Cooper’s online account on your mobile device at your convenience.
Utilizing this mobile application you can easily control your home loan credentials from any place and at any time along with access to your Mr. Cooper online account. It is a quite secure & safest way to manage your Mr. Cooper online account. If you use this mobile application, you can avail various extra advanced options that will definitely enhance your experience at Mr. Cooper.
If you wish to Log In to the Mr. Cooper Mobile Application, then follow these easy steps one by one:
- First of all, download the latest version of Mr. Cooper’s (earlier Nationstar Mortgage) mobile application from your trusted app store (i.e. Google Play or Apple Store), etc.
- Then you will have to open your Cooper Mobile Application.
- Now to get logged into your Mr. Cooper (formerly Nationstar Mortgage) online account you will have to get on the Sign In webpage and put down your “User Name” of your Nationstar Mortgage online account at the first field and the correct “Password”.
- At last, if you have provided the Log In credentials correctly, then you have to tap on the “SIGN IN” option below to get access to Mr. Cooper i.e. Nationstar Mobile application.
How to Register your Loan Account for the Mr. Cooper Account:
To Register your Loan Account for the Mr. Cooper Online Account, go through the underneath steps:
- First, go to the mrcooper.com/signin page to create your Mr. Cooper Account.
- Here on the Nationstar Mortgage (presently Mr. Cooper) Log In webpage, you can find the “Create One Here” option and tap on the link.
- Now, on the next page, you have to provide your Current Mr. Cooper Loan Number, the Last 4-Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) / ITIN/ EIN, and your Property ZIP Code, etc.
- Lastly, after tapping on the “Find My Loan” button below and follow through with the instructions to Register Loan Account on the Mr. Cooper Website.
Please Note: If you face any issues regarding Registration please contact Mr. Cooper Customer Care Services (Call): 833 -685 -2565 / 833 -685 -2566 (Operating Hours Monday to Thursday 7 am to 8 pm CT, Friday 7 am to 7 pm CT, Saturday 8 am to 12 pm CT, Sunday – Closed).
How to Reset or Retrieve your Forgotten Password or Username for the Mr. Cooper Account:
In any circumstances, if you have forgotten your Mr. Cooper online account password, then you should go through the below guidelines to reset your password:
- Primarily, move on to the Log In the web page of Mr. Cooper’s (formerly Nationstar Mortgage) online account as quickly as possible.
- Here on the landing web page, you should tap on the “Forgot your Password”option located at the right bottom of the Log In Password field.
- Now being deferred on the next web page you will have to put down your Mr. Cooper online account “User Name” and tap on the “I’m not Robot Option” and provide the given Captcha.
- After that when you tap on the “SEND E-MAIL”option Nationstar Mortgage will send you an E-mail in your inbox along with all guidelines to change your online account password. You will need to follow the link given in the E-mail and to receive the Mr. Cooper online account password resetting option.
Also Read: Login to your AdventHealth Account
To Retrieve your Mr. Cooper Forgotten Username:
Unlike the password, if you have any time forgotten your Mr. Cooper User Name then follow through these steps:
- Here on the Nationstar Mortgage (presently Mr. Cooper) Log In webpage, you can find the “Forgot your User Name” option and tap on the link.
- Now, on the next page, you have to provide your Current Loan Number, the Last 4-Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) / ITIN/ EIN, and your Property Zip Code, etc.
- After you have provided the data, you will have to tap on the “I’m not Robot Option” and provide the given Captcha.
- Lastly, after tapping on the “SUBMIT” button below and follow through with the instructions to recover your Mr. Cooper User Name.
PO Box – 650783
Dallas, TX 75265-0783
For Overnight Mail:
Lake Vista 4,
800 State Highway, 121 Bypass,
Lewisville, TX 75067
Notice of Error, Complaints, Request for information, or other Qualified Written Requests (Mail to):
Attn: Customer Relations
PO Box – 619098
Dallas, TX 75261 -9741
Mr. Cooper Customer Care Services (Call): 833 -685 -2565 / 833 -685 -2566 (Operating Hours Monday to Thursday 7 am to 8 pm CT, Friday 7 am to 7 pm CT, Saturday 8 am to 12 pm CT, Sunday – Closed)
For Current Mortgage Rates Queries (Call): 855 -375 -4001 / 833 -445 -0186
Accessibility Practices under the Americans with Disabilities Act (Call): 888 -364 -2432
Accessibility Practices under the Americans with Disabilities Act (E-mail to): firstname.lastname@example.org
For Translation Services (Call): 833 -685 -2565
For Transfer of Ownership (Call): 888 -364 -2432
For Transfer of Ownership (E-mail to): email@example.com
If you are Buying a Home or want Refinancing (Call): 833 -445 -0186