liteblue.usps.gov – Login to your LiteBlue USPS AccountLogin Guide
LiteBlue USPS Employees Account Portal:
LiteBlue United States Postal Services (USPS) is a United States Government web portal that is intended for utilization only by the authorized Postal Service Employees. Utilization of this web portal or unauthorized access may be subject to administrative action, civil and/or criminal prosecution by the violators.
To protect your personal ID, passwords, and other personal information this LiteBlue USPS website & other applications that are entered through this website (such as Thrift Savings Plan, Postal EASE, and Office of Personnel Management Employee benefits sites) are designed.
LiteBlue USPS web portal is built to help you manage & monitor your benefits & career and the portal also keeps you connected with the policies that directly affect your job. To assist your performance of work for the United States Postal Service outside of your job scheduled or approved work time, you cannot utilize the LiteBlue USPS web portal. LiteBlue web portal is intended & designed for your personal use.
Additionally, employees can also view & announce news related to the United States Postal Services (USPS) and provide feedback. At present, LiteBlue USPS Portal offers services in languages available in English, Spanish & simple Chinese.
LiteBlue USPS Portal Account Login:
To Log In for the LiteBlue United States Postal Services (USPS) Gov website, you will need to follow through the below guidelines:
- First of all, visit the LiteBlue USPS Employees Portal site.
- You can also gain access to your account by tapping at liteblue.usps.gov.
- Here on the webpage, you will find 2 (two) fields marked “Employee ID” and “USPS Password”. You will have to put down your USPS Employee ID in the 1st field and then enter your USPS Self Service Password in the 2nd field, please take care to avoid typing errors.
- Then lastly, by tapping on the “Sign In” button below you can easily gain access to your profile.
Please Note: Your USPS Employee Identification (ID) is an 8 (eight) digit number, which can be easily found at the top of your USPS earnings statement. Your USPS self-service password is a password that is utilized to access self-service LiteBlue web applications.
How to Reset your Password for the LiteBlue USPS Portal Account:
If you wish to Reset or Recover your Password for the LiteBlue USPS Portal Account, please follow the below instructions:
- Move on to the login webpage of the LiteBlue United States Postal Services (USPS) Portal Account and tap on the “Password Recovery” link below the Sign In tab.
- Here on the next page, you will require to put down your “Employee ID”.
- And now just by tapping on the “Verify Employee ID” button below and follow through the guidelines on-screen to finish.
Please Note: In this Self Service Profile webpage you can easily Create your Self Service Profile, Update your Self Service Password, Update your PIN, Add or change an E-mail Address, Add or Edit Security Questions, etc.
Also Read: Access to Advanced MD Account
How to Setup your USPS SSP Account for the LiteBlue USPS Portal:
If you have joined as a new United States Postal Services employee, then you will be required to set up a Self Service Profile (SSP) password primarily, then you can access the LiteBlue portal system. Utilizing this USPS’s Self Service Profile (SSP) online platform associates can easily manage their Sign-In credentials for all United States Postal Services (USPS) Self Service web applications, such as LiteBlue, PostalEASE, EIdeas, eOPF, and eReassign, etc.
If you want to Setup your United States Postal Services (USPS) Self Service Profile (SSP) Account for the LiteBlue USPS Portal, go with the underneath instructions:
- Go to the Sign In webpage of the LiteBlue United States Postal Services (USPS) Portal Account.
- Here you will need to tap on the “Set up SSP Account” link below the Sign In tab.
- Now on the next page tap on the “Enter SSP”
- Again you will be diverted on another page, here under the “Sign In to SSP” head put down your “USPS Employee ID” and “USPS Password” and tap on the “Sign In” button below.
- Then you will require to go with the on-screen guidelines to Set Up your USPS SSP Account.
Please Note: If you have been by United States Postal Services (USPS), you will receive a letter along with your Temporary SSP Password in the mail, within approx 10 to 14 business days. The password which is mentioned in the letter is a Temporary SSP Password that cannot be utilized to Sign In to LiteBlue USPS or any other HR Self Service online applications.
So, firstly you will be required to visit the USPS official portal and change your temporary password to a USPS permanent password. Now you can Log In with your USPS Employee ID and password.
How to Change the language on the official LiteBlue USPS Employees Portal:
You can easily access the LiteBlue USPS Self Service Portal in several languages. You will need to “Log In” primarily to your account, then choose the option “My Settings”. Now you have to search for your preferred language and choose the same. After you choose the language, the LiteBlue USPS Self Service Portal will be made available to you in that particular language.
What is the USPS LiteBlue PostalEASE Application:
To check & modify the Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) or salary reductions PostalEASE application is a program that is introduced by the United States Government that makes it easy for all federal employees. To get access to the PostalEASE Employee website, as an Employee you will need your “Employee Identification (ID) Number” and “Password”.
United States Postal Services (Headquarter Address)
475 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington,
DC 20260, United States
USPS Customer Care Services (Call): 1 -800 –ASK –USPS (1 -800 -275 -8777) (Timings are Monday to Friday 8 am to 8:30 pm ET, Saturday 8 am to 6 pm, ET)
For USPS Technical Support (Call): 1 -800 -344 -7779 (Timings are Monday to Friday 8 am to 8:30 pm ET, Saturday 8 am to 6 pm, ET)
USPS Federal Relay Services – TTY Access for Deaf & Hard of Hearing
For Hearing Persons with Speech Impairments (Call): 1 -866 -377 -8642
For Persons with Hearing & Speech Impairments (TTY / ASCII) (Call): 1 -800 -877 -8339
For Spanish Speaking Persons with Hearing & Speech Impairments (TTY / ASCII) (Call): 1 -800 -845 -6136
Domestic & International USPS Tracking (Call): 1 -800 -222 -1811
USPS Free Shipping Supplies (Call): 1 -800 -610 -8734 (Timings are Monday to Friday 7 am to 11 pm ET, Saturday 7 am to 6 pm, ET)
USPS Stamps & Postal Store Orders (Call): 1 -844 -737 -7826 (Timings are Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm ET, Saturday 8 am to 6 pm, ET)