How to Access My Lincoln Portal Account at www.mylincolnportal.comLogin Guide
My Lincoln Portal Login
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is the marketing brand name for Lincoln National Corporation and affiliated insurance companies. Lincoln National Corporation traces its roots to its earliest antecedent founded in 1905 and later on was organized under the laws of the state of Indiana in 1968. The company had its headquarters in Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States.
Lincoln National Corporation primarily runs various insurance & investment management businesses through its subsidiary companies. It is listed among the Fortune 200 American holding companies.
What is the My Lincoln Portal?
Nowadays, the world has gone digital, people can now access everything online via the My Lincoln Portal. After registration customers are given a unique protected account with a secure password and using the login credentials you can easily Log In to the My Lincoln Portal.
The My Lincoln web platform is operated by Lincoln Financial Group (LFG). It helps customers to access LFG services, access other financial tools, connect with the customer support team, store their documents digitally, claim their tickets, and many more to avoid visiting the local offices. The portal offers an extensive range of financial services to customers.
Now as you have the basic idea about the Lincoln National Corporation, this article will help you to inform about the My Lincoln portal Log In requirements, so please read through the below article.
My Lincoln Portal Login Process Online
As a new customer, if you wish to Log In to your My Lincoln Account, please follow the step-by-step guidelines below:
- First of all, go to the official My Lincoln web portal.
- You can also directly tap on the link at www.mylincolnportal.com
- Here on the landing home page, you will be required to enter your My Lincoln “User Name” and “Password”.
- Then, at last, by clicking on the “Log In” button, you can access the My Lincoln portal account and enjoy the benefits.
How to Get Enrolled for the My Lincoln Portal Login Account
To access your My Lincoln Portal Log In Account, you will require to get registered first. And to do the same follow the guidelines below:
- Here on the My Lincoln Portal Log In a web page, you will find the link “New User – Register for an Account”, tap on it.
- Then on another page, under the Account Registration heading, put down your “Company Code”.
- And lastly, tap on the “VALIDATE” button, and follow the on-screen process to finish.
Please Note: To get the Company Code Assistance, please contact your HR Department or Benefits Representative.
How to Retrieve or Reset Forgotten User Name or Password for the My Lincoln Portal Log-In Account
If you have somehow, forgotten or lost you My Lincoln portal LOG IN User Name or Password, then don’t worry. Just follow the below steps to Retrieve or Reset your My Lincoln portal login credentials:
- Straightly, visit the My Lincoln portal website www.mylincolnportal.com
- Here on the web page, tap on the link “Forgot User Name or Password”.
- Now being deferred on the next page, if you have tapped on the “Forgot User Name” link then put down your “E-mail Address” (already registered) and tap on the “SUBMIT” Later on, your User Name will be E-mailed to your inbox.
- Alternatively, if you have tapped on the “Forgot Password”, then please enter your
“User Name” and press the “SUBMIT” button below. My Lincoln Portal will verify your account and E-mail you a link to reset your password.
Features & Benefits of the My Lincoln Portal
There are many features & benefits of the My Lincoln portal when you Log In as a registered user:
- Real-time access to customer service executives.
- Ability to change insurance limits or add new coverage.
- You can claim any valid damage.
- Update your personal details.
- Get new insurance quotes.
- Track the status of their application and claims.
- Information about insurance products.
- Coverage limits of each policy.
- Decision support tools for future planning.
- Benefits coverage calculator.
Lincoln Financial Customer Service
Corporate Headquarters Address
Lincoln National Corporation,
150 North Radnor-Chester Road,
Radnor, PA 19087, United States
My Lincoln Customer Service Helpdesk (Call): 1 -800 -431 -2958 (For Any Issues or Questions) (Operational Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST) or E-mail at: email@example.com
Lincoln Corporate Call Center (Call): 877 –ASK -LINCOLN (877 -275 -5462) (Operational Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Lincoln Disability Insurance Customer Service (Call): 800 -487 -1485 (Operational Hours: Mon to Fri 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Lincoln Disability Insurance Customer Service (Fax): 800 -819 -1987 or E-mail at: CustServSupportTeam@LFG.com
My Lincoln Official LOG IN Web Portal: www.mylincolnportal.com