LabCorp (Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings) was founded on 5th September 1978, as a United States-based S&P 500 Company. Currently, the organization has its headquarters in Burlington, North Carolina, USA.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings operates one of the largest clinical laboratory networks worldwide, including a United States network of more than 36 primary laboratories. LabCorp executes its most substantial volume of specialty testing at its Center for Esoteric Testing in North Carolina, Burlington, United States where the company is headquartered.
The MyLabCorp, employee online platform is indispensable as they provide employees to access their work schedule or employment information suitably. The online portal can be accessed by the employees anytime & anywhere, you may be so long as you have an internet-enabled device.
As soon as you logged in to the MyLabCorp employee online platform, you are permitted to access the following: Life Balance Programs, Payment Status, Career Development, Community Involvement, Work Schedule, Employee Benefits, Financial Security, and Healthcare.
MyLabCorp Login Requirements:
MyLabCorp online Log In platform www.mylabcorp.com is an official LabCorp Employee Log In gateway that empowers the approved personnel of the Laboratory Corporation Company to access business data and company information, only by their hands.
An idea behind hosting an online platform was to offer all-out comfort and up-to-date harmonization between the Company and its associates, irrespective of time or location. Furthermore, the Lab Corp Employee online platform has covered everything related to the Company in it, from employee’s benefits and perks to paystub, work schedules to tasks and responsibilities, E-mail and SSO to employee Helpdesk, and many more.
If you are new to the MyLabCorp Employees Portal Account and wish to Log In, then follow these below simple steps to successfully access your account:
- First of all, visit the online MyLabCorp Log In official web portal.
- You can also directly tap on the link provided at www.mylabcorp.com.
- Here on the landing web page, put down your MyLabCorp “Employee ID” and “Password” in the input box.
- And lastly, you can simply tap on the “LOG IN” tab below, to get access to your MyLabCorp online account.
MyLabCorp Forgot Password:
If you have somehow forgotten your MyLabCorp online employee portal password, then go through the outlined guidelines below:
- Primarily, move on to the MyLabCorp online employee portal www.mylabcorp.com Log In screen.
- Here on the home page, tap on the link “Forgot Your Password”.
- Then on the next page, enter your MyLabCorp “User Name” (i.e. Employee ID) and tap on the “NEXT”
- Now after putting down your User Name correctly, the portal will ask you a “Security Question” (already set).
- After answering the Security Question correctly, your MyLabCorp Password will be reset consisting of your 6 (six) Digit Date of Birth (MM/ DD / YYYY) and the last 4 (four) numbers of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- It is recommended that when you Log In next time, you must change your Password.
Please Note: If you don’t provide the answer to the security question correctly, you can’t gain access to the web portal, and you will require to contact the MyLabCorp IT Service Desk at 336 -436 -4357 (Burlington Extension 64357, 6HELP), 877 -735 -3776 or via E-mail at: ServiceDesk@labcorp.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is your MyLabCorp User Name?
Your MyLabCorp platform account “User Name” is your 5 / 6 Digit LabCorp “Employee ID”. Please contact your company supervisor, if you do not know your Employee ID.
What is your MyLabCorp “Default Password”?
It is to be noted that your default MyLabCorp Password is a combination of your 6 (six) Digits, numerical Date of Birth (DOB) (MM / DD/ YYYY), and the last 4 (four) digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
For example, if your Date of Birth (DOB) is May 8, 1976, and your Social Security number is 123-45-2789, your default Password would be “0508762789”.
What to do, while resetting your MyLabCorp Password, a message showed “You did not Answer Correctly” after entering your answer to the Security Question?
The answer to the MyLabCorp Security Question is “NOT Case-Sensitive”. If you were asked, “What’s your Nick Name”? And you originally entered “Mr. John”, you may use the format “Mr. john” or “MR. JOHN” – either will work.
If you have forgotten your MyLabCorp Password, can you keep trying to Log In until you get it right?
“NO”. If you can’t Log In to your MyLabCorp online platform, after 3 (three) unsuccessful Log In attempts, your account will be automatically disabled. After this occurs, you might attempt to “Reset your Password” to your Default Password by answering your “Security Question”.
It is recommended to contact the MyLabCorp IT Service Desk to have your account re-activated and to Reset your Password. You may contact the MyLabCorp IT Service Desk at 336 -436 -4357 (Burlington Extension 64357, 6HELP), 877 -735 -3776, or via E-mail at: ServiceDesk@labcorp.com.
Features of LabCorp Employee Log In Portal:
The MyLabCorp online portal has simplified the following additional features and highlights in it. Some of those are:
- Business information, news & Company data
- LabCorp Employee’s Benefits
- LabCorp Retiree Benefits
- Employee Salary & Pay Stubs
- Various LabCorp Employee Discounts
- Avail of the MyLabCorp Employee Handbook
- Information about LabCorp Careers and Jobs
- Access to LabCorp Employee E-mail
- Avail to LabCorp Employee Schedule
- You Working Hours & Holidays
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings,
358 South Main Street,
Burlington, NC 27215 -5837, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 1 -336 -229 -1127
MyLabCorp IT Service Desk (Call): 336 -436 -4357 (Burlington Extension 64357, 6HELP), 877 -735 -3776 or via E-mail at – ServiceDesk@labcorp.com
MyLabCorp Online Employees Log In Web Portal: www.mylabcorp.com
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Official Website: www.labcorp.com