How to Claim My Metro File Online at mymetroclaim.comLogin Guide
If you are a customer of the T-Mobile store, who recently brought a smartphone may apply for this promotional “My Metro Claim” program. In this part of the program, you can easily ensure that your device is safeguarded against any future damages. Furthermore, you can also take advantage of the PHP (Premium Handset Protection) program that simply permits you to design a device insurance plan for your smartphone security.
The Premium Handset Protection (PHP) program covers – Any kind of Accidental Damage (including the possibility of Liquid Damage), the Theft & Loss of a Smartphone, after the manufacturer warranty period is over, it can also be utilized to cover any Electrical or Mechanical breakdown.
What are the Requirements to File a My Metro Claim:
Requirements to File a My Metro Claim:
- Your Verified Mobile Number, IMEI or Serial Number
- Your Smartphone Device, Make & Model
- Description of what happened to your Device and Date of Incident
- Contact Information (Metro may ask for your Government Issued ID)
- Your Account PIN Number or Security Question (for security purposes)
- Payment method for deductible (can be paid by Credit Card /Debit Card /e-Check)
- Proof of Loss / Theft form
How to File My Metro Claim Online
This website provides the easiest way to File Your Claim. If you wish to File My Metro Claim, then go through the below-given instructions:
- First of all, visit the official website of My Metro Claim.
- You can also tap directly on the link at mymetroclaim.com
- Here on the home page, tap on the link “File, Continue or Track a Claim – Start Here”
- Then being referred to the next page, put down your “Mobile or IMEI /Serial Number”.
- Now by filling up the CAPTCHA Code box, tap on the “SUBMIT” button, to follow the on-screen guidelines to file your claim.
Please Note: If you have any queries regarding File or Track My Claim, please contact My Metro Claim Customer Care (Call): 1 -800 -316 -2075 (24 X 7), or, Fax at: 1 -866 -450 -4080.
What to do, if you don’t Know Or Have Your Serial Number or IMEI Number:
You can search your IMEI / Serial Number at these below places:
- Check your Purchase Receipt
- Dial #06# to display the “IMEI Number”
- Check your Settings
- Call your Mobile Carrier
- Underneath the Phone Battery
- Check on your Device’s Original Packaging
How to Submit a Claim Form or any Additional Document
Please follow these below steps, to send the necessary information to My Metro Claim to complete your claim:
- Primarily, move on to the “Contact Us” section on the My Metro Claim home page.
- Then choose the option “Upload Document Electronically” for your inquiry purpose and now tap to choose “File” (from the drop-down Menu) and carefully select the document(s) you are uploading.
- Now put down your Name, E-mail Address, Claim Number, and Mobile Phone Number in the respective fields.
- Afterward, check off the box for “I’m not a robot”, and click the “SUBMIT” button to finish.
Can you FAX your Claim Document at My Metro Claim
YES. You can easily FAX your documents to My Metro Claim at 1 -866 -450 -4080 and wait for a minimum of 24 hours for processing and verification. Please make sure to include your Name, E-mail Address, Claim Number, and Mobile Phone Number on your documents.
If you have any queries regarding File or Track My Claim, please contact My Metro Claim Customer Care (Call): 1 -800 -316 -2075 (24 X 7).
How to Check Your Claim Status at the My Metro Claim
If you wish to check your claim status on the My Metro Claim online platform, just follow the below guidelines:
- Firstly, visit the mymetroclaim.com home page and put down your “Mobile Number or IMEI / Serial Number” in the “File, Continue or Track My Claim” section on the right side of the web page.
- Now by completing the Security Check process and tap on the “SUBMIT”
- After your “Mobile Number” has been verified, click on the option “Track My Claim”.
- And put down your “ZIP Code” and again click the “SUBMIT”
- Now you will find the “TABS” that will appear at the top of your screen, providing you with additional information as you move through your claim process.
- Just tap on each tab for more details and follow.
Why do you require to return your Damaged Device?
After your claim has been sanctioned, the claimed device automatically becomes the property of the T-Mobile Company that is providing your coverage. The damaged device must be returned to “Assurant” using the guidelines provided.
Within 15 days from the date you receive your replacement, if you don’t return your damaged device to “Assurant” you will be charged a fee no greater than the value of the replacement device. It is recommended to refer to your coverage documents for more details.
How to return your Damaged Device?
T-Mobile Company provided you the guidelines on “How to Return the Device”, along with prepaid shipping materials in your replacement box. It is recommended to check out the steps at the top of the “Quick Start Guide”.
In case you’re returning an “Apple” device, then please make sure to check the Apple Device Owner’s Card, enclosed with your replacement device, for guidelines on “How to Unlock your Device”. Please make sure to first, disconnect your “Apple” device from iCloud, and erase its content before returning it to T-Mobile Company.
12920 Southeast 38th Street Bellevue,
WA 98006, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): (425) -378 -4000
Office Fax Number (Dial): (425) -378 -4040
File or Track My Claim:
My Metro Claim Customer Care (Call): 1 -800 -316 -2075 (24 X 7)
My Metro Claim Queries (Fax at): 1 -866 -450 -4080
My Metro Claim Web Portal: mymetroclaim.com