My UPMC Login Portal is developed by the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center for its students. If you are associated with UPMC then you can sign into your account at the website of UPMC. Once the user has signed in he/she will be able to access their account features just through an internet connected device.
You can sign in using your user id or password. In this article you can find a complete guide to the login procedure, password reset, new user sign up and frequently asked questions.
My UPMC Login Guide
- Use your internet connection and electronic device wisely and open A browsing app to search for this link address myupmc.upmc.com
- You just need to click the “log in” tab situated at the top right side of the page.
- Into this tab, you just need to provide your
- Username selected for this particular account.
- And the particular password you have created while creating an account of this online portal.
- And press the “login” tab.
- Now you can freely access all your personal health documents and insurance details.
How to Reset My UPMC Username
- If you have forgotten your username of MyUPMC then, you need to use your personal gadgets like laptops or your smartphones connected with a strong internet connection.
- Then open this link address by using a browser myupmc.upmc.com
- Then you need to click the “log in” tab.
- Just under the blank box of your username, you can find a link called “Forgot Username?” Click on that.
- Then you need to provide:
- Your first name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- And then you need to click the “complete form to continue” tab.
- Then you will get a way to recover your username.
How to Reset My UPMC Login Password
- You need to use your electronic devices and stable data connection and search for this link address myupmc.upmc.com
- Then you will get a page where you just need to press the “log in” tab which is situated to decide the “create accounts” tab at the top of the page.
- You can find a “forgot password?” Tab just under the password blank box.
- Click on the tab and provide
- Your username
- Your date of birth
- And last 4 digits of SSN
- And then you need to click the “complete form to continue” button
- And get a process of recovering your personal password.
How to Create My UPMC New Account
- To create a new account of My UPMC you just need to search for this link address myupmc.upmc.com
- Now you are in a page where you need to choose the option “Create Account” (the extreme top right-hand corner of the page)
- By clicking this tab, you can read all the aspects of this online portal.
- If you are comfortable and agreed with all the features click the “Accept and Continue” tab (at the end of the page)
- If you are ready to create an account you need to provide these details of
- Your first name
- Your middle name
- Your last name
- Your date of birth
- Your sex
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Your valid mobile phone number
- Your valued home contact number
- And your valid email ID
- Then you can provide your access code if you have any.
- Then you need to click the “complete form to continue” tab to create your account.
- Provide all other details the company will require to make an account for you.
UMPC Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up a My UPMC Account?
You can register for an account at the website of My UPMC. [myupmc.upmc.com] You can also download the My UPMC Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
What is the My UPMC Health account?
My UPMC Health portal lets the users access their health related information online. You can view lab test reports, schedule an appointment, connect with your doctor and more.
Where can I find My UPMC Member ID?
The My UPMC Member ID is found on your ID card under the online services. If you still aren’t able to find your Member ID then you need to call 1-888-499-6885.
How can I reach My UPMC Help desk?
The user can connect with the support desk on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the support line at 1-866-884-8579.