Participate In Abercrombie And Fitch Survey To Win a $10 Coupon
Did you receive the Abercrombie and Fitch Customer Survey invitation? If yes then you can complete the customer satisfaction survey which is available at TellANF.com. The survey is created by Abercrombie and Fitch in order to get honest reviews from customers. In return for completing the survey, the apparel company offers you a $10 discount on your next purchase at the stores.
The survey aims at collecting information related to how the customers feel about the services and products at Abercrombie and Fitch. This way the company wishes to enhance the quality of products featured in the stores. Hence, if you provide an honest survey you might find Abercrombie and Fitch a better place to shop. If you love shopping at the Abercrombie and Fitch stores then you could have a great time filling out the customer satisfaction survey questionnaire. Read the guide below for how to complete the survey.
Overview of Abercrombie & Fitch:
Abercrombie and Fitch is an American retail company specializing in apparel and casual wear. The company is headquartered in New Albany Ohio. It operates over 1049 stores throughout the nation. It also runs two other brands which are namely Abercrombie Kids and Hollister Co. At the retail store, you can find authentic American clothing which makes you really feel good.
About Abercrombie and Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The www.TellANF.com Portal is a customer survey portal developed by Abercrombie and Fitch. The apparel company has created the platform in order to enable the customers to provide their reviews, complaints, suggestions and other comments about their purchases at the Abercrombie and Fitch stores.
Basically, it is a survey portal which features a questionnaire. You can fill out the questionnaire and submit it for earning a $10 discount on your next visit to the stores. The discount coupon can be redeemed at any of the Abercrombie and Fitch locations in the United States.
Benefits of Abercrombie and Fitch Customer Survey
- Once you complete the survey you get a $10 gift card.
- You would have a nice time helping the Abercrombie and Fitch Company improve its quality of products.
- If you have faced issues which are unheard yet then you can use the Abercrombie and Fitch Customer Satisfaction portal to get your complaint noticed. It may be that the management authorities get in touch with you to resolve your issue.
Requirements to Take Part in the TellAnF Survey
- To take part in the customer satisfaction survey you should have made a purchase at Abercrombie and Fitch recently.
- Have the purchase receipt handy as the receipt number would be required to enter the Tell Abercrombie and Fitch Survey.
- The survey should be completed within 72 hours of your purchase at the store.
- The entrance is limited to only one survey per person.
- You must be a resident of the U.S. with a valid SSN.
- The user must be at least 18 years of age.
How to Complete the Abercrombie and Fitch Customer Experience Survey?
- In order to get started with the survey, you need to open the Abercrombie and Fitch Survey page. www.tellanf.com
- Once the website opens you need to choose your language whether English or Spanish.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Now you need to enter the Survey Code which is found on your purchase receipt. Make sure, remove hyphens when entering the code.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button and it will direct you to a new page with the Survey Questionnaire.
- Complete the questionnaire based on your experience with Abercrombie and Fitch.
- Now ‘Submit’ the TellAnF Survey to get a $10 discount coupon.
Rewards of TellAnF Survey
Once you submit the survey form you will be provided with a $10 reward coupon. The reward coupon can be now redeemed or whenever you make a purchase at the Abercrombie and Fitch stores.
Read More Survey:
Abercrombie and Fitch Customer Service:
Phone number: 00 1 925-359-2579
The Abercrombie and Fitch Survey portal is easy to access. You can fill out the survey form and submit it if you meet the few eligibility criteria’s of the company.