How Can You Apply for the TD Cash Credit Card:
TD Bank is an American national bank. This banking institution was started in January 1852. The headquarter of this bank is located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States. They mainly serve across the East Coast, in 15 US States, and Washington DC. It is considered as the 7th largest bank by deposit and 8th largest by total assets.
TD Bank provides several credit cards for their consumers. These credit cards are categorized under personal, business, and student credit cards. Using the TD Credit Card, you will get several benefits, including cashback, Aeroplan points, and other rewards.
About TD Cash Credit Card:
The TD Cash Card is a Visa Credit Card, which lets you earn rewards on dining and grocery spending. You will also get a 0% APR introductory offer for balance transfers that lasts 12 billing cycles after account opening. Also, this card comes with no annual fee and features a generous welcome bonus of $150 after spending $500 within 90 days from the date of your account opening.
Benefits of TD Cash Credit Card:
You will get several benefits with your TD Cash Credit Card. Here are some of the benefits mentioned below:
- You can earn $150 Cash Back when you spend $500 within 90 days from the date of your account opening.
- You will get 3% cashback on your dining including the takeout and delivery.
- On grocery purchases, you will get 1% cashback.
- On all your other purchases, you will receive 1% cashback.
Rates and Fees of TD Cash Credit Card:
- APR for Purchases: The purchase APR for the first 6 billing cycles, will be 0%. After that, your APR will vary between 12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfer: The balance transfer APR will be 0% for the first 15 billing cycles after your account opening. After the service period overs, it will vary between 12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance: The cash advance APR will be 25.24%, depending on your market based on the prime rate.
- Annual Fee: TD Cash Credit Card does not have any annual fees.
- Balance Transfers Fees: The balance transfer fee of this credit card will be $5 or a minimum of 3% of the transferred amount.
- Cash Advances Fees: For each cash advance, you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: For every transaction, you will be charged 3% of the US dollars.
- Late Payment Fees: If you cannot make the payment for your credit card bill by the due date, then you will be charged the late payment fees up to $40.
How Can You Apply for the TD Cash Credit Card:
It is quite easy to apply for the TD Cash Credit Card. There are a few basic details that you need to apply for this credit card. You can follow these simple instructions below to apply for the TD Cash Credit Card:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.tdbank.com. It will redirect you to the official website of TD Bank.
- Then, under the Product section, you need to click on the Credit Cards option.
- Then, under the TD Cash Credit Card, you need to click on the Apply Now option.
- You have to provide your personal details, such as your name, email, phone number, social security number, date of birth, address, financial details, etc.
- After entering all the required details in the given spaces, simply select the Next button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for the TD Cash Credit Card.
Also Read: Indigo Platinum MasterCard Login
How to Set Up the TD Online Banking Account:
You can easily set up your TD online banking account to manage your TD Cash Credit Card account. Make sure that you have your SSN, TD Bank Credit Card, email address, and TD bank account number to set up your account. You have to follow these simple instructions below to set up your online account:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link onlinebanking.tdbank.com.
- There, you have to click on the Sign Up for Online Banking option.
- Then, simply select your account type and select I am the account owner for all accounts.
- After that, you just have to click on the Continue button for the steps furthers
- Make sure to read the terms and conditions very carefully and check the box Accept.
- Then, to proceed further, you have to select the Accept button to proceed further.
- On the next page, you have to enter your personal information, account information, set up your username and password.
- After entering all the required details on the given fields, you have to click on the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to sign up for the TD Bank online banking account.
How to Make Payment for TD Cash Credit Card Bill:
You can easily pay your credit card bill through the online method by login into your account. To make the payment for your credit card bill, you just need to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to click on this link onlinebanking.tdbank.com
- Then, on the provided fields, select the registered User name and Password.
- After entering your login credentials on the given fields, select the Log In button.
- Once you logged in to your TD Bank online banking account, you can start making payments for your credit card bill.
TD Credit Card Customer Service:
If still, you have any queries about the TD Cash Card, then you can contact the customer service department by phone at 1-888-751-9000.