Indigo Platinum MasterCard Account Login:
Indigo Platinum MasterCard credit cardholders can now register for managing their card account online easily with the My Indigo Card web portal. By logging in, you can take all the benefits of Indigo Platinum Card Online services with 24/7 access from anywhere. Like, you can activate your new card, view account balance, and statements, pay bills, check transactions, enroll in e-statements, track account activities, and many more.
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Account Registration for Online Access:
For fast, secure, and convenient card account management, first, you have to register your Indigo Platinum MasterCard online and create an account to log in to the Indigo Secure Server. The registration is a one-time procedure and can be completed in a few simple and easy steps. To begin, have your Indigo Platinum MasterCard Credit Card in your hand and then you can use the following guide.
- Visit My Indigo Card web portal official portal, www.myindigocard.com
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the page to reach the “Log-In to our Secure Server’ box.
- Click the “Register” button next to ‘Not Yet Registered?’ below the login area.
- Enter the Account Number exactly as it appears on your Indigo Platinum MasterCard card or statement in the first field.
- Next, select the Month, Day, and Year in which the primary account holder was born.
- Lastly, enter the primary account holder’s Social Security Number and click on the “Next” button to proceed.
Create the login credential i.e. username, password, security questions-answers, and complete your Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Account Creation process.
Steps to Log In Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Account:
Once enrolled or if you are already a registered member, you can gain access to the convenience of managing your Indigo Platinum MasterCard account over the web whenever you want. To log in, you can
- Go to the My Indigo Platinum MasterCard login portal at www.myindigocard.com
- Enter the Username and Password created during your Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Account registration in their respective fields on the right-hand side.
- Click on the locked “Log-In” button to enter your Indigo Platinum account online.
Now, you can do a lot of card management activities like free online bill pay, paperless statements, card activation, account details, and important info, etc.
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Account Access Recovery:
Are you an existing Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Account user and have forgotten your login credentials? If so, you are provided with the option to reset your password or request a username. For that, all you need to do is visit www.myindigocard.com Click the “Username or Password?” link next to ‘Forgot your’ under the Log-In button in the right to land on the ‘Reset ID/Password page’ and submit the following information.
- Username (only for password reset)
- Email Address (only for username retrieval)
- Last 4 digits of the Indigo Platinum MasterCard Account Number
- Social Security Number
- And Date of Birth
Upon submission, an email containing your Indigo Platinum MasterCard Online Account username or new password information will be sent to the address on your file.
Also Read: Destiny Mastercard Application
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Features:
Indigo Platinum MasterCard is a perfect credit card for customers with less than perfect credit. Issued by Celtic Bank through a partnership with Genesis FS Card Services Inc. this card offers the cardholders many benefits such as
- Fast and easy prequalification process without affecting the credit score
- Unsecured credit card; no security deposit
- Multiple card designs to choose from with no extra charge
- Use to purchase and cash advance at more than 33 locations in 210 countries anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Get covered under Mastercard fraud protection benefits
- Report to all 3 major credit bureaus for a chance to build a good payment record by making regular on-time payment
- Secure fraud protection with chip card technology
- Indigo’s 24/7 online account management service to view statements, pay bills, monitor account activity, activate cards, see transactions, and more
Indigo Platinum MasterCard Customer Service Number: 866-946-9545
Report Lost or Stolen Card, Phone Number: 1-888-260-4532
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477