Costco ESS – How to Access Costco Employee Account – ess.costco.comLogin Guide
Costco Wholesale Corporation popularly marketed as “Costco” is a United States-based global corporation. It operates as a membership-oriented big-box retail chain store. Earlier in July 1976, Costco’s business was established by Mr. Sol Price & his son, Robert, who opened the doors of the first-ever Price Club Warehouse, on Morena Boulevard in San Diego, California, USA. In September 1983 the retail chain opened its 1st warehouse in Seattle.
As per the financial report 2020, Costco was listed as the 5th biggest retailer, & the largest retailer worldwide of organic foods, rotisserie chicken, and wine. In the year 2019, Costco was ranked 14th on the Fortune 500 listing as the biggest organization in the United States by total income revenue generation.
Currently, Costco’s Wholesale Corporation’s global headquarters is located in Issaquah, Washington, USA. As of the official report of March 2021, Costco Group is operating with a total of 804 warehouses globally, and among them, 558 stores are in the United States along with the District of Columbia & Puerto Rico.
Costco Employee Login Process @ ess.costco.com:
The certified colleagues of Costco’s self-service and employee benefits Log In platform, allows, their employees and suppliers to access personal records and databases.
Additionally, logging into the Costco employee online platform will permit only authorized company users to access the entire confidential employee database, from salary details to retirement plans & other health benefits provided by the company.
The employees who are authorized and currently working in Costco are permitted to access the Costco employee account on the Costco Employee Self-Service (ESS) Log In portal. Therefore, if you are a present employee working in one of the biggest retail chains in the USA and wish to LOG IN or Register, please review the required details underneath and immediately access the Costco Employee portal account.
As a new employee if you wish to Log In for the Costco Employee Portal Account, follow the underneath guidelines:
- First of all, move on to the authoritative website of Costco. (Please check if you are opening the website for your country, then look for the particular country code at the top right corner).
- Otherwise, click on the direct link provided at www.costco.com.
- Here on the landing web page scrolling down the webpage, under the “About Us” head, you will find a link “Employee Site”.
- By tapping on the particular link, you will be deferred to the Costco Employee Self-Service (ESS) portal.
- Here on the Employee web page, you find a “Current Employee Log In” link, tap on the link to open the login page, or directly go to ess.costco.com page.
- Now under the Costco Wholesale Sign In, put down your Employees “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “Sign In” button below you can easily access your Costco Self-Service portal account.
Please Note: To visit the Costco ESS login page directly, Employees can also utilize the direct www.costco.com/employee-website.html (URL) to reach their designated webpage directly and access their ESS account after logging in.
Precautions to Log In to the Costco ESS Account:
If you are currently utilizing the Costco network to LOG IN to your employee account, then it is already secured with the help of the latest technology. Alternatively, if you are accessing your employee account from outside the Costco network then you must take the essential provisions mentioned below:
- It is recommended to use the latest web browser like Google Chrome or Firefox to open the Costco employee website.
- Install an antivirus program on the device you are using.
- You can utilize the on-screen keyboard to put down sensitive data such as User Name and Password.
- After you complete your work on your Costco ESS account, please log out from your account and close the browser window.
- Be careful and don’t share your Costco User Name and Password with anyone, and clear the browser history & cache before closing.
How to Register for the Costco ESS (Employee self-service) Portal:
The membership-oriented big-box retail chain stores also have various outlets in the United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Taiwan, France, Spain, Iceland, Mexico, Canada, and France, and warehouse stores in China. In 2022, Costco Group is preparing to open its first-ever stockroom in New Zealand.
As a first time user if you wish to register your Account for the Costco ESS (Employee self-service) Portal, read the instructions below:
- Primarily, go to the Sign In the web page of the Costco ESS platform at www.costco.com/employee-website.html
- Here on the page, just under the “Current Employee Log In” option you will find the link “Register Here”, tap on the link.
- Then choose your “Country” (from the drop-down menu), enter your “Costco Employee ID”, Warehouse / Location, or Most Recent Hire Date (MM/ YYYY) (Choose Any One) in the given text box.
- And afterward, by tapping on the “CONTINUE” button, finish the further steps required such as Name Selection, Personal Information, Validation Option, and Set Password to complete your Costco account registration process.
How to Retrieve or Reset your forgotten Costco ESS Account User Name and Password:
If you have somehow forgotten or lost your Costco ESS Account User Name and Password which are very common these days as everyone requires to remember a lot of login credentials and it’s not that easy.
Costco Wholesale ESS online platform has implemented a User Name and Password recovery feature in the employee platform so that they can easily troubleshoot their login issues online. Now carefully follow the underneath steps to do the same:
To Retrieve User Name or Reset Password:
- Firstly, go to the Sign In web page of the Costco ESS platform the click on Trouble Signing In?
- Here on the page, you will find the options “Retrieve User Name” and “Reset Password”, tap on the link as per your need.
- Now being referred to the next page, under the “My Costco Account” head, choose your “Country” from the drop-down menu and enter your “Costco Employee ID” in the given text box.
- Then by tapping on the “CONTINUE” button, finish the further steps required (if there are any). And you can find your account User Name on your screen or you will easily reset your Costco ESS account password accordingly.
Please Note: After the verification process of your provided data is finished successfully, you will receive an E-mail including a password reset link. Employees can very simply create a new password by tapping on the password reset link.
Advantages of Costco Employee Website:
The following are some unique key features listed for the Costco Employee Benefits Accounts:
- You will require to register twice if you are eligible to get benefits as a Costco Employee whose medical coverage is provided by another Costco Employee. Primarily, you’ll require to get registered as a “DEPENDENT” to view your Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage. And secondly, you’ll require registration as an “EMPLOYEE” to view your other benefits such as Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, etc. If you have chosen to get registered as both a Dependent and an Employee then please keep in mind that the “E-mail Address” can’t be the same for both accounts. You will require to provide separate E-mail Addresses for each account.
- Costco Employee Discount
- View Costco Employee Salary Statement
- Costco Retirees Benefits
- View Costco’s Working Schedule
- Costco Holidays List and Time
- Send E-mail to other Costco Co-Employees
- Costco Employee Handbook
- Costco Employee Health Insurance
Costco Corporate Office Address:
999, Lake Drive,
Issaquah, WA 98027
Costco Mailing Address:
P.O. Box – 34331
Seattle, WA 98124
Costco Member Credit
PO Box – 6703
Sioux Falls, SD 57104 -6703
Costco Employee Benefits Department (Call): 1 -800 -284 -4882, (press 1)
Costco Customer Care Services Helpline (Call): 1 -888 -281 -0031 and 1 -800 -970 -3019 (Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, Saturday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, and Sunday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET)
For Technical Assistance (Call): 1 -877 -658 -5024
TTY for the Hearing Impaired (Call): 1 -888 -944 -2227
Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, Call Collect (Call): 1 -423 -477 -6512
For Costco Wholesale (Call): 425 -313 -8100 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm PT)
For Costco Membership & Warehouse (Call): 1 -800 -774 -2678 (Monday to Friday 6 am to 6 pm PT and Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 5 pm PT)
For Costco Travel (Call): 1 -877 -849 -2730 (Monday to Friday 5 am to 9 pm PT and Saturday to Sunday 6 am to 5:30 pm PT)
Costco Wholesale Official Website: www.costco.com