Access to Huntington Bank Account Online – www.huntington.comFinance
Earlier in 1866, Huntington Bancshares Incorporation was founded as a banking service-providing company in the United States. Presently, it is a $174 billion asset provincial bank holding enterprise headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, United States. The Huntington National Bank and its associates offer consumers, corporations, municipalities, small & middle-market businesses, and other organizations a wide-ranging suite of wealth management, banking, payments, and risk management products & services.
Huntington’s philosophy always focuses on profound relationship-building abilities to best meet each customer’s specific requirements. Through a banking network of more than 1,000 full-service branches, Huntington serves their customers along with 11 Private Client Group offices, and more than 1,600 ATM locations countrywide.
Huntington Bank Login Requirements Online:
Currently, Huntington Bank is operating more than 1,000 branches in 11 states of America, with committed businesses operating in extended geographies. Huntington Bancshares Incorporation is a United States-based fully banking service providing company. It is principally operating across an 11 (eleven) state banking authorization of Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
It is a quick & easy process to Log In to your Huntington Bank account online, then follow the below guidelines:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Huntington National Bank (HNB).
- Alternatively, tap on the direct link at www.huntington.com.
- Here on the landing web page, under the Huntington “Personal & Business” head, put down your online Huntington Bank “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “LOG IN” button below, you can simply access your online Huntington Bank Account.
Huntington Bank Account Registration Process:
Huntington National Bank (HNB) is always focused on providing banking services, competitive products, conveying a superior customer experience, and always endeavoring to earn the trust of our customers. They are committed to doing the right thing for their customers, colleagues, shareholders & communities.
As a new customer if you wish to get Registered for the Huntington National Bank Account, go through the below process:
- Move on to the online website of the Huntington National Bank (HNB) at www.huntington.com
- Here on the home page find to tap on the Huntington Bank Online “Enroll Now”.
- Now being deferred on the next page, under the “Welcome to Huntington” head, choose the Huntington option and tap any 1 (one) box between “Use My Account Number” and “Use My Debit Card Number”.
- Primarily, if you have pressed the “Use My Account Number” option, then you will require to put down your Huntington Bank “Account Number” and “Social Security Number or Tax ID”, etc.
- Alternatively, if you have selected the “Use My Debit Card Number” option, then you will need to enter your Huntington Bank “Debit Card Number”, “PIN” and “Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID”, etc.
- And lastly, for both options by tapping on the “CONTINUE” tab below, follow through the on-screen instructions to finish your Huntington Banking Enrollment.
Please Note: Being a Huntington Bank Business customer, for the online banking enrolment you can contact at (800) -480 -2001.
How to Retrieve Huntington Bank Login Account Details:
If you have forgotten your User Name and Password for the Huntington National Bank Account and wish to Retrieve or Reset the same, then go through the outlined process below:
Visit the official website of the Huntington National Bank (HNB) www.huntington.com
Here on the HNB landing web page, you can easily find the options “Forgot User Name” and “Forgot Password”, just beside the LOG IN tab.
First of all, if you have tapped on the “Forgot User Name” link, then been referred to another page you will need to enter your “E-mail Address” and then press the “CONTINUE” button to follow the on-screen process. Huntington Bank will send your User Name to your registered E-mail Address.
Otherwise, if you have tapped on the “Forgot Password” link, then on the next page you will need to enter your Huntington Bank “User Name” and “Last 4-Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID” and now press the “CONTINUE” button to follow the on-screen process.
The Benefits of Huntington Bank Account:
There are numerous assistances offered by the Huntington National Bank. Some of those are as follows:
- Quality Banking Resolutions
- Capital & Asset Management Services
- Trust & Estate Administration
- Managing your Portfolio
- Trust Services & Brokerage Services
- Small Business, Commercial, & Consumer Banking Services
- Leasing of various tools
- Personalized Insurance Brokerage & Service Programs
- Loan Banking Services
- Wealth Management
- Overseas Interchange Services
Huntington Corporate (Headquarters Address)
41 S. High Street,
Columbus, Ohio 43215, United States
Huntington National Bank
1555 W 5th Avenue,
Columbus, OH 43212
Phone Number: (614) -480 -0020
Huntington National Bank Credit Card Payment (Address):
Attn: EA1W18, P.O. Box – 182387,
Columbus, OH 43218
Huntington Customer Care Service Representative (Call): 1 -(800) -480 -2265 (Operational Timings are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, ET)
Huntington Bank Business Customer (Call): (800) -480 -2001 (for Online Enrolment)
Huntington Customer Care Service Representative (Call): 1 -(616) -355 -8828 (For Customers Outside the United States)
Huntington Credit Card Customer Card Service (Call): (800) -340 -4165
Huntington Credit Card Payment Assistance (Call): (800) -372 -7725 (For Personal & Business Credit Cards)
Huntington Business Credit Card Queries (Call): (888) -696 -9982 (24 X 7)
Huntington Private Bank Customers (Call): (614) -480 -2001 or (800) -480 -2001
Huntington Bank Official Website: www.huntington.com