In 1996, Centura Health Care was founded as a United States-based company. It has its headquarters in Colorado, Centennial, United States. The CEO of Centura Health Care is Mr. Peter D. Banko.
Centura Health is a not-for-profit, belief-based healthcare system and was formed as a joint operating agreement between Catholic Health Initiatives & Adventist Health System. In the year 2011, the medical system expanded its operations into Kansas.
Presently, Centura Healthcare is operating with its subsidiaries namely, Centura Health at Home, Centura Regional Float Pool, Avista Adventist Hospital, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital, Centura Senior Living, and Long-Term Care, Flight for Life Colorado, and many more.
What is MyCenturaHealth Login:
MyCenturaHealth is a protected, online web platform that helps you expediently handle your health. Here on the MyCenturaHealth platform you can easily get assistance on handling your health and access your own and family medical records by joining Centura Health Physician Group practices and Centura Health Hospitals, utilizing your User Name and Password.
MyCenturaHealth Login Process:
The Centura Healthcare system is Colorado’s biggest medical service provider and employs more than 21,100 medical staff and over 6,000 physician partners all across Colorado & Western Kansas. It includes various clinics, urgent care units, hospitals, physician practices, and other health care facilities. In their last financial year, Centura Health had net operating revenue of $2.6 Billion.
If you wish to LOG IN to MyCenturaHealth, follow the provided steps below carefully:
- Primarily, open the official website of MyCenturaHealth.
- You can also tap on the direct link at www.centura.org.
- Here on the home page, tap on the link “Patient Tool” on the above navigation bar and then select the “Patient Portal”, or directly go to epic.mycenturahealth.org page.
- Now being deferred on the My Centura Healthcare platform, enter your MyCenturaHealth “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly, just hit the “SIGN IN” button below, to get access to your MyCenturaHealth Portal Account.
MyCenturaHealth Create Account Online:
To Create your MyCenturaHealth online account, go with the outlined steps:
- Firstly, move on to the SIGN IN web page MyCenturaHealth at epic.mycenturahealth.org.
- Here tap on the option “New User – Sign Up Now”
- Then on the next page, enter the MyCenturaHealth – Activation Code, Last 4-Digits of Social Security Number, and Date of Birth (DOB) (MM /DD / YYYY), etc.
- And now, by clicking on the “NEXT” button below you can simply follow all instructions to Create your MyCenturaHealth Account.
MyCenturaHealth Registration process Online:
If you wish to request an Activation Code for a My Centura Health Activation Code for Registration, follow the steps:
- After moving on to the SIGN IN web page MyCenturaHealth, tap on the option “New User – Sign Up Now”
- Then on the next page, click on the option “No Activation Code – Sign Up Online” option on the right.
- Again on another page, put down your demographics such as First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address – Country, Street Address, City, state, Zip Code, Countr, etc. and Date of Birth (DOB), Sex, Last 4-Digit of your Social Security Number, E-mail Address, Verify E-mail Address, etc.
- Now just click on the CAPTCHA Code box, and tap the “NEXT” button below and follow.
My Centura Healthcare will require some information in order to grant you a MyCenturaHealth account. Just follow through the process below and enter your demographics and in the next step, Centura will verify your identity utilizing questions from a third-party verification system.
After your approval, you will receive an E-mail or a letter with your Activation Code and guidelines on how to activate your MyCenturaHealth account. If you are having any queries, please contact your clinic.
How to Retrieve or Reset your Forgotten MyCenturaHealth Account User Name and Password:
If you have somehow forgotten your MyCenturaHealth Account User Name or Password, and wish to recover or reset the same, then go through the outlined steps:
First of all, go to the Sign In web page of the MyCenturaHealth Account.
Here you will find the options “Forgot User Name” and “Forgot Password”, you can choose according to your need.
To Recover My Centura Health User Name:
If you have chosen the option “Forgot User Name”.
Then being referred on the next page, put down your First Name, Last Name, Last 4-Digits of Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB), etc.
Afterward, by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button below, you will have to follow all guidelines carefully to recover your MyCenturaHealth account User Name.
To Reset My Centura Health Password:
If you have tapped on the option “Forgot Password”.
Now on the next page, enter a MyCenturaHealth Account User Name, Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number, and Date of Birth (DOB).
Then hit the “NEXT” button and follow all instructions to recover your MyCenturaHealth password.
Benefits of MyCenturaHealth Account:
There are several advantages of your MyCenturaHealth Account, some of these are:
- No need to wait for a phone call or letter.
- Within a few days access your results & comments by a doctor.
- Make requests for any prescriptions that require refills.
- Stress-free arrangement of your next appointment.
- Avail reminders at particular locations.
- Get notification of an update in your Medical Records.
- Through safe online messaging talk with your Centura Health Group provider.
- Get answers to your queries at your convenience.
- Review your current Medicines, Lab Results, and Vaccinations.
- Download, Track & Print your Medical Records.
- View your upcoming Medical Appointments.
Centura Corporate Office,
9100 E Mineral Cir,
Centennial, CO 80112, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 303 -290 -6500
MyCenturaHealth Log In Assistance for Patient Support (Call): 1 -866 -414 -1562
E-mail MyCenturaHealth at: MyCenturaHealth@Centura.org
For Local Emergency Room (Call): 9-1-1
For Centura Health Jobs (Call): 800 -390 -4166 (Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. MST)
Centura Patient Financial Services (Call): 888 -347 -3295 (The Patient Grievance Process do not include Patient Account / Billing Issues)
For More Details Please Click: www.centura.org/patient-tools/patient-representatives
Centura Health Care Hospital Main Numbers:
Avista Adventist Hospital, Louisville, CO (Call): 303 -673 -1000
Bob Wilson Memorial Grant County Hospital, Ulysses, KS (Call): 620 -356 -1266
Castle Rock Adventist Hospital, Castle Rock, CO (Call): 720 -455 -5000
Littleton Adventist Hospital, Littleton, CO (Call): 303 -730 -8900
Longmont United Hospital, Longmont, CO (Call): 303 -651 -5111
Mercy Regional Medical Center, Durango, CO (Call): 970 -247 -4311
Ortho Colorado Hospital, Lakewood, CO (Call): 720 -321 -5000
Parker Adventist Hospital, Parker, CO (Call): 303 -269 -4000
Penrose Hospital, Colorado Springs, CO (Call): 719 -776 -5000
Porter Adventist Hospital, Denver, CO (Call): 303 -778 -1955
St. Anthony Hospital, Lakewood, CO (Call): 720 -321 -0000
St. Anthony North Health Campus, Westminster, CO (Call): 720 -627 -0000
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, Frisco, CO (Call): 970 -668 -3300
St. Francis Medical Center, Colorado Springs, CO (Call): 719 -776 -5000
St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center, Pueblo, CO (Call): 719 -557 -4000
St. Catherine Hospital, Garden City, KS (Call): 620 -272 -2222
St. Thomas More Hospital, Canon City, CO (Call): 719 -285 -2000
MyCenturaHealth Official Website: www.centura.org