MyPromedica Login at www.mypromedica.orgLogin Guide
My ProMedica Employee Account Login :
ProMedica Health System offers its employees to access their work account through the My ProMedica Login portal and get all their employee information and activities conveniently. My ProMedica Employee Account Login is available for all active ProMedica employees for excellent and better managing the work without any hassle even out of the hospital. With My ProMedica Account Login, the eligible employees can view their shifts, work-hour, benefits, and discounts; know about assistance programs, education, learning, development, and more.
How to Log In to My ProMedica Employee Account Online :
The current employees of ProMedica Health System can log in to their My ProMedica Employee Account and access the available resources at any time anywhere on the web. For that, they just need a device like a computer or mobile phone and have the required employee login credential provide by the organization. If you work for ProMedica and fulfill these requirements, you can log in to My ProMedica in the following way.
- Go to the official My ProMedica web page by ProMedica Health System at www.mypromedica.org
- Click on the myApps/ProMedica link at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Or, directly visit storefront.promedica.org
- Both will land you the same My ProMedica Employee Login page.
- Enter either your domain or username or email@example.com in the first User name field.
- Next, supply the password associated with that above username.
- Click the “Log On” button to enter into your My ProMedica Employee Account.
Note that after a few minutes you’re My ProMedica Login can be timed out due to inactivity.
How to Log In ProMedica My WebMail Account Login
Apart from My ProMedica Account as a registered employee, you can access your ProMedica Health System Mail Account from the same webpage. For logging into your ProMedica My WebMail account, you can
- Visit My ProMedica portal at www.mypromedica.org
- Click the second option, the “myWebMail” link located in the bottom middle of the page.
- Or, go to the ProMedica My Web Mail Login page directly at mywebmail.promedica.org
- Enter your ProMedica Employee username and password in their proper fields on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Select your domain from the list and click the “Logon” button.
Once logged in to your myWebMail account, you can view, compose, send, and receive your email as well as take benefits of other ProMedica Web Mail services.
Also Read : Party City Employee Login
How to Log In ADP Employee Account with My ProMedica
My ProMedica Login portal also enables eligible employees to log in to their existing ADP account. And get quick and secure access to their personal, pay, HR, and company info. For that, you can
- Visit www.mypromedica.org
- Click the third or last option, “ADP” in the right-most part of the page.
- Enter your ADP User ID and check the “Remember My User ID” box if you want. It will auto-fill your ID when you visit the page again on the same web browser and device.
- Click the “NEXT” button to provide the password and log in to your ADP account for your ProMedica employee information.
In this case, you need to retrieve your ADP username, click the “FORGOT YOUR USER ID?” link below the login page. Submit your first name, last name, and email or phone number to get the ID back.
How to Create ProMedica ADP Employee Account Online
No account with ADP? If so, you can register for it online and then log in to it for your My ProMedica Employee Account Access. To create an ADP account online, you can
- Go to the Online ADP Login portal by clicking the “ADP” link at www.mypromedica.org
- Select the “CREATE ACCOUNT” link next to ‘New user?’ at the bottom of the login box in the middle.
- On the self-service registration page, choose the right option to continue.
- If you receive a registration code from ProMedica or ADP, select the “I Have A REGISTRATION CODE” to submit the code and hit the “Continue” button.
- Click on the “FIND ME” button if you do not have the code and enter the mobile number or email address shared with your employer, ProMedica.
- Instead of phone or email, you can also use your information i.e. name, date of birth, country, and SSN or ProMedica employee/associate ID to search.
In the next two steps, you have to provide some of your identity and contact information.
In the last create your ProMedica ADP Employee Account by establishing a username and a password following the instructions.
ProMedica Hotline: 419-824-1815 or 800-807-2693