PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is an American bank holding company. It was founded on April 10, 1845. The headquarters of this company is located in Tower at PNC Plaza in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. It operates throughout 19 states and the District of Columbia. It provides financial services such as asset management, wealth management, estate planning, information processing, etc.
Benefits of PNC Virtual Wallet
Earn $200, when you open & use a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend by 3/21/20.
- Spend: Primacy checking account. With the interest paid on balances of $2,000 or more.
- Reserve: Interest-bearing checking account.
- Growth: Long-term savings account.
- Relationship Rates: Earn higher interest rates.
- You will also get the tools, which will help you to manage your spending and saving.
- You will get the free transactions at approximately 9,000 PNC ATMs.
- Earn cash with PNC purchase payback and more.
How to Apply for the PNC Virtual Wallet
It is very easy to apply for the Virtual Wallet. You just have to follow a few very simple instructions to complete the process. You may face a few problems for the first time. In that case, you can follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit this link www.pnc.com/virtualwallet
- Then, on the Choose Your Virtual Wallet option at the middle of the page.
- After choosing which type of wallet want to select.
- Then click on the Apply for Checking & Savings button.
- If you are a U.S. citizen, then click on the Yes option.
- If you are at least 18 or older than that, then click on the Yes option.
- If this is an individual account or a joint account.
- Then select your relationship with PNC.
- If you do not have a personal account, then you have to create one.
- If you have at least one personal PNC account, then select the option.
- Then, enter your user ID and password in the provided fields.
- After that, click on the Sign-On option.
- Then follow the further instructions to complete the process.