Overview of Giant Tiger:
Giant Tiger is a Canadian retail chain founded in 1961 by Gordon Reid with it’s headquartered at Walkley Road in Ottawa. The Giant Tiger is basically a chain of discount stores expanding extensive store network across Canada. There are over 250 stores across Canada most of which are based on franchise agreements. The store features over thirty individual departments within each of which there is an extensive collection of several brands.
Eligibility Criterion for Giant Tiger Survey:
- You should be 18 years or older.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada to participate in this survey.
- Immediate family members/ acquaintance of the employee or the employee himself is not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Any sponsors, vendors, affiliates of Giant Tiger are ineligible for the survey.
Survey Rules and Regulations:
- No specific purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes through an offline entry.
- A purchase won’t increase the odds of your winning.
- The survey should be taken in English or French language only.
- The survey must be taken within 7 days of the visit.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 online feedback survey.
- The offer is valid for online purchase as well.
- The prize cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- The prize card is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- The gift card is not allowed to be redeemed in the form of cash.
- The gift card should be collected from a nearby Giant Tiger store.
How to Take the Giant Tiger Feedback Survey:
You can take part in the survey through both the following two different modes.
- Purchase any of the items from the participating stores for availing the receipt.
- Without the receipt, you will not be able to conduct the survey so remember to keep the receipt with yourself safely.
- Later on, go through the link www.gianttiger.com/survey in your browser.
- Choose your preferred language either English or French for taking the survey.
- Enter the 4-digit transaction number, 4-digits store number, 4-digits till number along with the date of visit.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- The survey should be taken within 7 days of the visit, otherwise, the code becomes invalid.
- Answer all the questions related to the survey based on your recent experience.
- Fill in your full name, complete address, e-mail address and contact number as well.
- Completing the survey and entry form, you will be automatically entered into the sweepstake.
- Each receipt is valid for a single online survey only.
- There is a limit of entries per person over a period of 24hrs.
Participation through E-mail:
- You can participate via e-mail without actually buying any items.
- Write your full name, complete address, phone number, email id and age on a paper.
- No mechanically produced entries will be accepted.
- Each number of mails must be sent separately.
- There is a limit of 2 mail entries per person sent in each month.
- Each eligible mail shall result in 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
- Mail the entries to the following mailing address:
Giant Tiger Stores Limited, Att:- Alexandra Ninclaus Re: [ “Month” / “Year” ], Contest Mail-In Entry, 2480 Walkley Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada, K1G6A9.
- Congrats, your entry has been confirmed.
Questionnaires for the survey:
- Select the departments you visited in Giant Tiger.
- Rate the few aspects of this particular store based upon your recent experience.
- How likely are you willing to recommend it to someone else?
- Availability of the stock or promotional goods.
- Rate the quality of service provided by the Giant Tiger staff members on your visit.
- Rate the check-out process at the Giant Store.
- Rate the overall cleanliness and environment of the store.
- After completing all the survey related questions, you need to confirm your willingness to enter the Giant Tiger sweepstakes. You may also subscribe to their email notifications or other feedback programs.
Giant Tiger Sweepstakes Period:
The sweepstakes period begins on 1st of August of each calendar year and ends up on 1st of August of the following year. There is a limit of 1 online entry per person over a period of 24hrs and 2 mail entries per person sent in each month.
Giant Tiger Survey Entry Periods:
- There are 12 separate drawing periods during the whole sweepstakes period.
- The duration for each entry period is of a single month only.
- The entry period for each entry begins and ends with the calendar month.
- A random draw is generally held separately for each entry period.
- The lucky draw is generally done on last Monday of every month.
- The non- winning entries are not carried over the next entry period.
Giant Tiger Winners Selection:
- A separate draw for each of the 12 entry periods is done.
- One prize winner is selected randomly from each of the entry periods.
- A total of 12 winners are selected throughout the entry periods.
How are the Winners Communicated?
- The winners of Giant Tiger Sweepstakes are communicated via E-mail or Phone.
- Each winner must complete a written declaration of compliance with all the rules pertaining to the survey. This declaration is emailed to all the prize winners.
- If the winners cannot be contacted at a stretch of 7days from the lucky draw or fail to submit the declaration on time, then the prize will be forfeited.
- A selection of an alternate winner from eligible entries shall be declared.
Prize Allotment for the Feedback survey:
- One prize winner is selected from each of the 12 drawing periods.
- Each prize winner shall receive a gift card worth $500.
Display of the Winer List:
Gaint Tigers Survey Page – www.gianttiger.com/survey
Gaint Tigers Official Site – www.GiantTiger.com