SPS or Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc is an industrial service provider. SPS was first started in 1989. SPS head office is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and another office is located in Jacksonville, Florida. They offer financial solutions with exceed expectations. They work closely with their customers for a better understanding of their unique situations.
How to Sign Up for SPS Online Account
By registering for the SPS online account, you are representing that you are the customer of record. Please don’t provide your login credentials to anyone for the security purpose. To register your SPS Online Account, you just have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the SPS Serving website.
- You can just click on this link www.spservicing.com, and you will be redirected to the official website.
- There, on the homepage click on the Sing in button at the top right side of the page
- Then a new pop-up opens and click on the New User Signup option.
- On the next page, you need to click on the Registration Form option.
- Then, provide your account number on the first field.
- Provide your Social Security ID or Tax ID.
- You have to provide your email ID in the text field.
- For confirmation, you have to retype your email address.
- Then, simply create a user name for the account.
- You also have to set up a password for the account.
- Then, retype your password for confirmation.
- After that, simply click on the Register button and follow the steps further.
How to Login to SPS Mortgage Account
It is very easy to log in to your SPS Mortgage account. You will require your registered username and password to access your account. With the good internet connection, follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of SPS Servicing.
- Or, you can simply click on this link www.spservicing.com, and you will be redirected to the website.
- There, you will see the sign in section on your homepage.
- There, simply provide your username and password in the provided fields.
- After that, simply click on the Login button.
How to Pay Your SPS Mortgage Bill
There are several options available to pay your SPS Mortgage bill. You can follow these methods below to pay your SPS Mortgage bill.
The online method is the best and easiest way to make the payment. In this method, you will require your registered username and password. If you have these login credentials, then you can proceed further:
- First, you need to visit the homepage of SPS Servicing.
- Or, you can simply click on this link www.spservicing.com, for direct access.
- Then, on the homepage, you will get the login section.
- There, you have to provide your user name and password on the given spaces.
- After that, you need to click on the Login button.
- After entering your account, you have to look for the payment option.
Pay by Phone
You can also make the payment over your phone. You just need to call at (800) 258-8602. After calling on this number, you have to follow the automated call service to make the payment. You have to pay your payment amount from your bank account, so keep your account and routing number ready. You cannot make the payment using your credit or debit card. For using this method, you might charge up to $15.
Pay by Mail
You can mail your personal checks, cash, and money orders to the below address. To successfully complete your payment, send your funds to this address below:
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.
P.O. Box 65450
Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0450
Pay using Western Union
You can also complete your payment through Western Union. To make the payment, please include your SPS account number and property address:
So, it is very easy to pay your SPS Mortgage bill. There are several options available to make the payment. You may face a few difficulties for the first time. In that situation, you can simply follow the above-mentioned instructions as mentioned above.