How to Manage your Allegiant World Mastercard AccountCredit Card
How to Login, Enroll, and Apply your Allegiant World Mastercard Account:
Allegiant World Mastercard is most beneficial for those who live in a city with the Allegiant service. Some Allegiant’s routes are not flown by other carriers. In the same case, it is the only airline to offer the service to an airport in a small market. If you regularly purchase Allegiant vacation packages, then you should apply for this card.
However, this card won’t offer competitive rewards for the purchases, but you might be charging the Allegiant charges. Its main audience is the people who value the Buy One Get One free airline offer while purchasing a vacation package.
Benefits of Allegiant World Mastercard:
There are several benefits of the Allegiant World Mastercard. You will get the following benefits with your credit card:
- You can earn 3 points for every dollar you spent on Allegiant purchases, including the air, hotel, car rental, and attractions. Earn 2 points for every dollar on qualifying dining purchases and 1 point for every dollar on all other purchases.
- You can also earn 15,000 bonus points, which is equal to $150 off a future Allegiant trip, after spending $1,000 or more within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- This card is easy to earn and easy to redeem. It has no blackout dates, no destination restrictions, and no minimum points redemption.
- You will get complimentary priority boarding and one free beverage every time you use your Allegiant World Mastercard.
- Every time you use your Allegiant World Mastercard to purchase a vacation package from Allegiant with four or more hotel nights or seven or more rental car days on the same itinerary.
How to Login at Allegiant World Mastercard:
In order to manage your Allegiant World Mastercard, you have to log in to your account. If you have your registered user ID and password, then follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/allegiant-world-credit-card.
- Then, from the top of the page, you need to click on the Sign In option.
- You have to provide your Online ID and Passcode on the given fields.
- After entering your login credentials on the given fields, select the Log In option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your Card Account.
How to Set Up BOA Online Banking Account:
If you are a new user, then you must have to set up the BOA Online Banking account. You have to follow these simple instructions below to set up your online banking account:
- You need to visit this link www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/allegiant-world-credit-card
- Then, you just need to click on the Sign In option from the top of the page.
- Then, under the Sign In option, you just have to click on the Enroll Online Banking option.
- You need to provide the last 6 digits of your card or account number, and social security number or Tax ID number.
- After providing all the required details, you just have to select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to set up your BOA Online Banking account.
How to Apply for Allegiant World Mastercard:
If you don’t have the Allegiant World Mastercard, then you have to apply for the card. You can easily apply for the card by following these simple instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/allegiant-world-credit-card
- Then, there on that page, you just have to select the Apply Now option.
- You can simply sign in to your account to save your time or just provide all the required details.
- On that page, you have to provide your name, residential address, phone number, email, date of birth, annual income, source of income, etc.
- Make sure to read the Terms and Conditions very carefully and check the box.
- After entering all the necessary details on the given fields, simply select the Save and Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application for Allegiant World Mastercard.
Rates and Fees of Allegiant World Mastercard:
Interest Rates and Interest Charge:
- APR for Purchase: Based on your creditworthiness, your intro APR on the purchase will be between 15.99% to 23.99%. However, it can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- APR for Balance Transfers: The balance transfer APR of this card is between 15.99% to 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness when you open your account.
- APR for Cash Advance: The cash advance APR is between 18.99% to 23.99% for Direct Deposit, and Check Cash Advances. For the Bank Cash Advances, it will be 28.99%.
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you ever charge any interest, then it will be no less than $1.50.
- Annual Fee: Allegiant World Mastercard has an annual fee of $59.
- Purchase Fee: Purchase of a wire transfer from a non-financial institution, you will be either be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For the balance transfer, either you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance: For the Direct Deposit or Check Cash Advance, either you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 3% of the amount, whichever is greater. For ATM, Same-Day Online, Over-the-Counter, and Cash Equivalent Cash Advances, either you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction: None.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, then you will be charged up to $40.
How to Activate Allegiant World Mastercard:
In order to use your Allegiant World Mastercard, you have to activate your card. To activate your card, you have to dial 800.276.9939 from your phone. After calling on this number, you can simply follow the on-call instructions to activate your credit card.
These are the following details that you can use to contact the Bank of America:
Credit card billing inquiries
Bank of America
PO Box 982234
El Paso, TX 79998-2234
Questions about card types
Bank of America
PO Box 53132
Phoenix, AZ 85027-3132
Credit Card Customer Service: 800.732.9194 (24/7)
International Call: 1.757.677.4701 (24/7)