How to Log In for the Inter-Mountain Bill Pay Account:
In April 1975 Intermountain Healthcare was established after The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints donated 15 (fifteen) hospitals as a system to the intermountain community. In the year 1982, Intermountain Healthcare started providing their non-hospital services like clinics & home healthcare.
Intermountain has renamed its health insurance plan to “Select Health” in the year 2006 and systematizes separate management of the insurance sector of the organization. In the year 2009, Intermountain Healthcare was recognized as a healthcare model in the market by President Barack Obama.
Nowadays, Intermountain Healthcare operates more than 24 hospitals in Utah & Idaho. The organization also operates over 225 clinics, & emergency health care facilities in Utah, Idaho, & Nevada, among them about 160 clinics are operated by the physicians as part of the Intermountain Medical Group. The institution presently employs more than 2,800 physicians & advanced practice providers, along with insurance to nearly 1 (one) million people in Utah, Idaho, & Nevada provinces.
As the largest private employer, Intermountain Healthcare has a team of over 41,000 health workers who serve the healthcare requirements of people across the Intermountain West, primarily in Utah, Idaho, & Nevada regions. The organization is an integrated, not-for-profit health care system based in Utah, Salt Lake City, along with well-equipped clinics, a medical group, tele-health, affiliate networks, hospitals, home care, health insurance plans, and other services, along with fully owned auxiliaries including Saltzer Health, Select Health, & Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada.
How to Log In for the Inter Mountain Bill Pay Account:
You will need to Log In to access your online Intermountain Bill Pay account. Before you Log In, you should first get Enrolled for an Intermountain Bill Pay Account. To get Sign In or Log In you need to follow the below guidelines:
- Firstly, visit the official online website of Intermountain Bill Pay.
- Also, you can click on the link given here www.intermountainbillpay.com.
- On the landing page, you will require to put down your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Then by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, and access your online Intermountain Bill Pay Account.
How to Create an Account for the Inter-Mountain Bill Pay Portal:
It is quite secure, fast & simple to get Register for the Intermountain Bill Pay Account. You will require providing a few information from your recent Intermountain Healthcare Monthly Statement, along with some basic demographic information, such as the last 4-Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), Date Of Birth (DOB), and a Valid E-mail Address, etc.
Now to Create an Account for the Inter Mountain Bill Pay Portal, go through the following guidelines given below:
- Move on to the official webpage of Inter-Mountain Bill Pay Portal.
- On the home page, you can easily find the “Create an Account” link, below the Sign In tab, click on the link.
- Here, deferred on the webpage you are required to put down your Account Number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM / DD/ YYYY), Address (i.e. Street or PO Box, City, State/ Province / Region & Postal Code), etc.
- Afterward, tap on the “CONTINUE” tap and follow through the on-screen instructions to complete.
Also Read: MyFordBenefits login at myfordbenefits.com
How to Reset or Forgot Username or Password for the Inter Mountain Bill Pay Account:
To Reset or Forgot Username or Password for the Inter Mountain Healthcare Bill Pay Account, read through the below instructions carefully:
- On the landing page of the Inter Mountain Healthcare Bill Pay website, you can find the links for “Forgot User Name” and “Forgot Password”.
- If you tap on the “Forgot User Name” link, on another page under the “Request User Name” head, you will be required to enter your User Name, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM/ DD/ YYYY), etc.
- Now press the “Request User Name” button below, upon proper validation of your given data, you will receive your “User Name” on your registered E-mail Address.
- By tapping on the “Forgot Password” link, on the next page under the “Request Password” head, you will need to enter your User Name, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM/ DD/ YYYY), etc.
- Now tap on the “Request Password” below, upon verification of your given information, you will receive your “Temporary Password” on your registered E-mail Address, which you have to change later on.
Why you should get Enroll for the Intermountain Bill Pay Account:
Intermountain Bill Pay is a well-known online personal finance system for your Intermountain Healthcare bills. Utilizing Intermountain Bill Pay, you can easily view all of your visits in a single place online, & can easily select a monthly payment amount that suits your budget. Using this platform, each month you will receive only one electronic statement & you will be required to make only one payment each month for your whole family, at your convenience.
What to do if you are unable to pay the full balance:
What type of Payments Intermountain Bill Pay accept:
Intermountain Healthcare Bill Pay accepts almost all kinds of Credit or Debit Card issued & approved by an American Express logo, MasterCard, Discover Network, or Visa, etc. Furthermore, the organization also accepts Electronic Check Payments (ACH). You need to remind here that some payment transaction activity might take several days to post to your financial institution.
All your invoices are properly accumulated in one place & updated from time to time as you make payments or have new visits. You will receive an electronic record (i.e. paperless) of your billing & can view your payment history anytime on the website.
Intermountain Bill Pay provides you various options for payment, like accessing affordable amounts, making a one-time payment, & longer-term financing. In any circumstances, if you require more time, you can also set up your own convenient monthly finance plan, utilizing the Intermountain Healthcare Bill Pay convenient financing tool.
After Registration on the official website, you will automatically receive reminder E-mails about your upcoming due dates.
How can you receive your Payment confirmation:
You can conveniently receive your confirmation of each payment transaction, as a notification E-mail in your inbox.
In any circumstances you have any queries, please feel free to call Intermountain Bill Pay Customer Care Services at (801) -906 -2800 or (866) -415 -6556.
Intermountain Healthcare Corporate and Executive Offices,
36 S State Street,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
(Located in the Key Bank Building)
P.O. Box 30192,
4646 West Lake Park Blvd.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84130 -0192
Intermountain Foundation (Address)
36 S State St, 23rd Floor
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Customer Care Service (Call): (801) -906 -2800 or (866) -415 -6556 (Business timings are Weekdays 8:00 am to 6:00 pm MT, except for holidays)
For General Information (Call): (801) -442 -2000
Intermountain healthcare in Nevada Enquiry (Call): (702) -852 -9000
Communications & Public Relations (Call): (801) -442 -2836
Employee Assistance Program (Call): 1 -800 -832 -7733 (Toll Free)
Employee Discount Program (Call): (801) -442 -2956 (For Merchants those who want to be a part of Intermountain’s Employee Discount Program)
For Homecare, Hospice, & Medical Equipment (Call): (385) -887 -6000 & 1 -800 -527 -1118 (Toll Free)
Intermountain Medical Group (Call): (801) -442 -3563
Laboratory Services (Call): (801) -507 -2110
Legal Department (Call): (801) -442 -3430
Nursing Administration (Call): (801) -442 -3723
Patient Advocacy (Call): 1 -855 -442 -7855 (Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm) (For submitting any complaints, concerns, or complement regarding patient care, etc)
Physician Relations & Medical Staff Concerns (Call): (801) -442 -2840
Human Resources (Call): 1 -800 -843 -7820 (For Employment Centre, Non- Physician)
Official Bill Payment Portal: www.intermountainbillpay.com
Official Website: intermountainhealthcare.org