How to Get the Fox Sports Go on Xbox One:
The Fox Sports Go is a free streaming app which you will get with the subscription to some streaming providers, such as Sling TV, YouTube TV, AT&T TV, fuboTV, and Hulu + Live TV. It is not a standalone platform, rather an add-on which you will get through another subscription. Fox Sports Go allows you to stream your favorite regional sports whenever you want. You just need to log in to your account using your existing TV provider or streaming platform credentials and start watching live sports at no cost.
How to Activate the Fox Sports Go on Xbox One:
Once you have installed the Fox Sports Go on your Xbox One, you must have to activate it. It is quite easy to activate the Fox Sports Go.
- If you have successfully installed the Fox Sports Go on your device, launch the app.
- Within the app, you just have to look for the activation code.
- Then, from your PC or smartphone, visit this link foxsports.com/activate
- There, on the given space, you have to enter the activation code that was provided on your connected device.
- After that, you just have to sign in with your TV provider credentials on your connected device.
How to Install Fox Sports Go on Xbox One Device:
In order to get Fox Sports Go on your Xbox One, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You need to start the Xbox One and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Then, you have to go to the Store tab, located on the right side of the dashboard.
Also Read: Best Homebrew Apps for you
- Within the Store, you have to select the Apps tile.
- From there, you have to select the Fox Sports App. If you are unable to find the app there, use the Search Apps to find out the Fox Sports.
- You have to install Fox Sports on your Xbox One.
- Simply select the Confirm and the app will be installed on your Xbox One.
If you have a question about Fox Sports, then you can visit their help page at help.fox.com.