LCBO Employee LoginLogin Guide
LCBO Employee Portal Account Login:
Liquor Control Board of Ontario provides all its employees and teammates in retail stores, supply chain, and corporate office a separate dedicated login portal to access their account online. By logging into the LCBO Employee Portal Account as a registered employee of the company you can access the content, resources, tools, and features of the system. It will help you conveniently perform your daily work routine as well as enable you to get all the important news and information about the Liquor Control Board of Ontario on time.
Liquor Control Board of Ontario or LCBO selling alcoholic beverages is a crown corporation in Canada owned and operated by the Ontario Government. It is also one of the largest buyers and retailers of beverage alcohol in the world. The company has over 650 retail stores, 210 plus agency stores along with catalogs and special order services. Founded in 1927, the Liquor Control Board of Ontario serves nearly 24,000 products per year in more than 80 different countries.
How to Log In Liquor Control Board of Ontario Employee Account:
The LCBO Employee Portal is open day or night at any time anywhere in the world. To access the service you just need to Liquor Control Board of Ontario Employee Login credentials and a desktop or smartphone with an internet connection. Then, you can follow these simple steps given below.
- Go to the official LCBO Login Portal, LCBO Employee Portal
- You will reach a single-window portal to input your LCBO registered username and password in the empty fields on the login box.
- Click the “Login” button to enter into the system of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario’s internal network.
Now, you can view your schedule, workdays, salary, benefits, rewards package, career opportunities, and get all the information of the growth and development in your work.
How to Reset LCBO Employee Portal Account Login Password Online:
The Liquor Control Board of Ontario team members who have forgotten login passwords can set a new one online with the LCBO self-service password reset tool. If your LCBO Employee Portal account is locked, you can also go through the same procedure to unlock it or change the password to regain access. For beginning the recovery process, you can
- Visit the LCBO Self-Service Password Reset Web Portal at sos.lcbo.com
- Click on the black “Change Password or Unlock Account” button, the very last option found in the middle of the page.
- Enter your Liquor Control Board of Ontario registered Email Address to identify your profile.
- Complete the CAPTCHA by selecting the “I’m not a robot” checkbox and hitting the “Next” button.
- Provide the necessary information to verify and continue with the next step.
You will be directed to create a new password following the recommendation and requirements. Once it is set up, you can return to log in to your LCBO Employee Portal Account with the User Id and new password.
Also Read: Intermountain Bill Pay Login
Liquor Control Board of Ontario Employee Benefits:
LCBO offers a comprehensive range of employee benefits and total rewards packages for its associates to assist them in growing their careers through on-the-job experiences, products, and knowledge. Here are some highlights of those LCBO Employee Benefits & Rewards.
- Life insurance including health and dental
- Maternity and parental leave top-up program
- Disability coverage
- Tuition assistance program
- Online and classroom learning
- Highly-valued defined benefits pension plans
- Buy-back prior service, survivor benefits, and portability choice options
- OPSEU Pension Plan for bargaining unit employees
- Public Service Pension Plan for management employees
- Different plan options for fixed-term, contract, and casual LCBO employees
LCBO Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 668-5226, 416-365-5900
55 Lake Shore Blvd. East
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1A4