New York-Presbyterian One ID Employee Account Login:
The current employees of New York-Presbyterian are offered to access all their work-related important information and resources online through the Infonet. To take advantage of the service they will need to log in to their One ID account online. The New York-Presbyterian One ID Employee Portal is available to only the authorized associates of the NYP 24/7 from any computer or laptop connected with the internet.
About New York-Presbyterian:
New York-Presbyterian is one of the world’s largest hospitals and a nonprofit academic medical center with more than 20,000 employees and nearly 2700 beds. The hospital is operated in collaboration with two distinct medical schools i.e. Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons and Weill Cornell Medicine. NYP is considered is one of the most comprehensive and integrated academic healthcare delivery systems in the nation. It offers t highest quality and compassionate service and cares to the patients of the New York City metropolitan area.
How to Log In New York-Presbyterian One ID Employee Account Online:
The NYP One ID web portal is confidential and its use is exclusively for the New York-Presbyterian employees on a need-to-know basis. It is a straightforward and single sign-on portal that you can log in with just a few clicks over the web.
If you are an active staff of NYP, you can take the steps provided below for convenient access to the site and service through Infonet. Before initiating have your organization ID along with the password on your hand to input.
- Visit the New York-Presbyterian One ID Portal kronosess.nyp.org
- Enter your CWID (e.g. abc9001) and password linked to your New York-Presbyterian Employee Account in their proper fields in the middle of the page.
- Click the green “Sign On” button located at the right corner at the bottom of the box.
Once you are successfully logged in to your New York-Presbyterian One ID Employee Account, you can manage your work activities easily. You can also get important New York-Presbyterian information like news, announcements, events, the employee phone directory, benefits, health, career, money, and more.
How to Change NYP One ID Employee Account Login Password Online:
You will be able to access the New York-Presbyterian One ID system if all your login credentials are right and typed correctly. But, when you forgot the password or need to change it, you can do the process over the web through the NYP One ID Password Management System.
For that, all you need is to go to the NYP One ID portal at kronosess.nyp.org Click the “Change Password?” link found at the bottom right of the second entry field. Then continue to Password Management System and provide the required information for verification to reset your New York-Presbyterian One ID Employee Account password.
For additional assistance, you need to log in to your New York-Presbyterian HR Connects.
Also Read: LCBO Employee Login
New York-Presbyterian Employee Benefits:
New York-Presbyterian provides a competitive benefits package to its full-time and part-time employees for their overall health and wellbeing. Below are the key features of these NYP family-friendly benefits.
Two medical plans through Empire BlueCross BlueShield with two Blue View Vision Coverage and CVS Caremark prescription drug coverage.
- A choice of three dental plans among Aetna DMO, Aetna PPO, and Columbia Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Account to put aside pre-tax dollars for the payment of eligible expenses
- Unum Life and Accident Insurance (basic and supplemental) for financial protection in the event of deaths or accidents
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage up to 3 million
- Hospital-paid basic and Buy-Up Long-term disability
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance program
- Back up Child and adult or elder care
- Education Assistance program
- NYPBeHealth Program including well-being coaching, Health Club Discounts, Food and Nutrition program, wellness tips, and more
- Guidance resources like confidential counseling
- Retirement Programs: New York-Presbyterian Hospital Tax Sheltered Annuity TSA 403(B) Plan and NYP Cash Balance Plan
- Various voluntary benefits like short-term disability insurance, Hyatt legal plan, etc.
New York-Presbyterian Allen Hospital Phone Number: 212-932-4000
5141 Broadway, New York, NY 10034