MyAscension Login at my.ascension.orgLogin Guide
My Ascension Online Account Login:
Ascension Healthcare provides its employees my ascension web portal to access their work account with ease and convenience from in and outside the network. With My Ascension Online Account Login, as an Ascension associate, you can get all your Ascension-related information and resources to manage your activities, work-hour, and more. It will help you to improve your career in Ascension as well as the quality of the healthcare services with just a few clicks.
Ascension is one of the leading and largest non-profit private healthcare systems in the United States. It has more than 150 hospitals, 165,000 employees, and 2600 sites of care, 40 plus senior living facilities in 19 states and the District of Columbia. This healthcare organization was established as a non-profit Catholic health system based in St. Louis, Missouri.
How to Log In to My Ascension Online Account:
My Ascension web portal is exclusively for registered Ascension employees and can be accessed from any web-connected device at any time. For logging in to your My Ascension Online Account, you can
- Visit the official Ascension website at healthcare.ascension.org.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select the “For Associates” link under the ‘MORE INFORMATION’ column on the right.
- Then, choose your state or wherever you are located
- On the next page, you will see the first option, my ascension to click the “ACCESS PORTAL” button on it.
- To open the My Ascension Portal directly, go to my.ascension.org
- Enter the required User ID and Password associated with your Ascension Associate account in the proper boxes located at the left-hand side of the portal.
- Click the “LOG IN” button to proceed.
Complete the multifactor authentication process through two-step verification if you are using the My Ascension portal from outside the Ascension network.
Once it is over you will enter into the myAscension system to access its contents for your Ascension associate information.
Note that the Ascension associates, who are not yet enrolled in MFA, may see an error message stating that they are being logged in through Duo. For full functionality and features of the portal including Kronos single sign-on, you have to log in to your My Ascension Online Account on Internet Explorer 11.
Also Read: Kronos NYP Login
How to Reset My Ascension Account Login Password Online:
For any trouble logging into your My Ascension Online Account due to the password, you can reset it online with the self-service option. To begin the resetting process, you may use the steps provided below.
- Click the respective “here” link from the right-hand side of My Ascension Portal, my.ascension.org
- You can also My Ascension Password Reset Page by visiting ipm.ascension.org
- Enter your User ID in the blank field specific for the info. Make sure, you do not include the domain and backslash in your username as per the given example.
- Enter the Captcha text (type it carefully as it is case-sensitive) as a security measure to cut down the spam.
- Click the “Next” button to move into the second step.
- Provide the requested details to complete the third or last step to reset your My Ascension Online Account Login Password.
If you forgot the User ID or you need further assistance in your My Ascension Password resetting, you have to contact your local Ascension Technologies Service Desk.
In addition, you will access the Frequently Asked Question section if you have any queries after logging into your My Ascension Account through the Ascension network or Ascension virtual private network.
Ascension Customer Service Phone Number: 314-733-8000
4600 Edmundson Road
St. Louis, MO 63134